Chelsea | Vital Football

Chelsea

crooktownmags

Vital Squad Member
Interesting times:

From Sky News, Thursday -
Roman Abramovich has been sanctioned by the UK government as part of attempts to crackdown on wealthy Russians with assets in the country.
The Chelsea Football Club owner is one of seven more Russian oligarchs who have had sanctions placed on them by ministers on Thursday.
Mr Abramovich will have his assets frozen under the move, will also face a prohibition on transactions with UK individuals and businesses and a travel ban forbidding him to enter the UK.
He will therefore be unable to profit from the sale of Chelsea Football Club.
Culture Secretary Nadine Dorries acknowledged the decision would have an impact on Chelsea Football Club, but said a special licence would enable it to continue operating.
However, according to Ms Dorries, the licence for continued operation is very narrow:
• Chelsea fixtures will be fulfilled
• Only people who already have tickets to upcoming matches at Stamford Bridge can attend
• Contracted staff and players will continue to be paid
• Mr Abramovich cannot profit from the sale of his club

I wonder how this one is going to play out? For what it's worth I think it's the right thing to do.

Ive never been one for politics because it's so hard to fathom out the truth or lies that we get drip fed by the Main Stream Media (MSM) and it's agendas but this Russia thing is just as confusing not to mention, a very dangerous game.

As far as im aware, Russia has had it's fingers in the UK pie politically for a very long time. Im not sure with which party it started with but there's stories galore of Russians giving donations to MP's and you can speculate as to the reasoning why but there's been as much speculation to suggest that Putin has interfered with elections here and all sorts but again, you have to make up your own mind to believe what you want as we still don't know the truth as to why the Russians invaded Ukraine because it sure as hell wont be the reason that is painted by the MSM.

As it is, the government has known about the shady stuff for years and has allowed the dirty money to be 'used' here with the likes of Belgravia in London just house after house Russian owned or by anonymous dealers but to now, in the public eye to no doubt try to win voters, are freezing assets in a two faced kind of way. This can't end well.

As for Chelsea, like the other clubs in the cartel, when the toast drops it will land butter side up. It always does for them.

Call me skeptical, call me whatever but I wouldn't be surprised if this Russia/Ukraine thing is a set up to allow the likes of us and America to try to sort out the amount of Oligarchs there is.

Politics and geopolitics aside (if indeed we can for a brief moment), on a purely football front, I hope we can give them the big one on Sunday. Anyone who has had any, shall we say, “interaction” with their fans, this news has brightened the day a little.

Stamford Bridge is falling down,
Falling down, falling down
Stamford Bridge is falling down
FUCK OFF CHELSEA

To hear some of the fans crying on, stating they are being hard done to and that politics shouldn't be brought into footballing matters is beyond nauseating. This then backed up by the wankfest/memorial of Chelsea FC on TalkSport for the past 24 hours.

The same fuckers who actively criticise the Newcastle takeover (and try to block any move our board makes) at every opportunity and suggesting we are morally bankrupt for wishing our club success (whilst trying to keep the politics out of things). The hypocrisy is rank.

To hear some of the fans crying on, stating they are being hard done to and that politics shouldn't be brought into footballing matters is beyond nauseating. This then backed up by the wankfest/memorial of Chelsea FC on TalkSport for the past 24 hours.

The same fuckers who actively criticise the Newcastle takeover (and try to block any move our board makes) at every opportunity and suggesting we are morally bankrupt for wishing our club success (whilst trying to keep the politics out of things). The hypocrisy is rank.
I think it's funny as fuck OM, just praying the Saudis don't do anything daft in the foreseeable.

👏 👏 spot on

Nothing to worry about regards the Saudis as the UK government have been in bed with them for a very long time. Multi billion dollar weapons contracts amongst other dealings.

It's funny because not so long ago the government wouldn't intervene in our takeover saying that they didn't get involved in such things and here we are sanctioning an owner purely because he's Russian. I absolutely despise Chelsea but can't agree with the witch hunt on all Russian people, the everyday Russians who will suffer, not Putin.

Apart from all that what's going on in Ukraine is nothing compared to the Saudis starvation and genocide in Yemen which is funded by....you guessed it

The hypocrisy of this whole thing stinks. I'm not trying to sway anyone's opinion but there's a great documentary online by Oliver stone called "Ukraine on fire". Filmed before all this I would highly recommend it for anyone who wants to know what's really going on. Watch it while you still can they've banned it from YouTube.

Aye. There's all sorts of stories flying around about what IS or ISN'T the truth in regards to Russia and Ukraine but I know for a fact that I don't trust anything that gets reported by the main stream media.

What I also don't trust is this perfect storm that the world order has seemed to get in regards to the bank bail outs, the plandemics and the current financial/energy/fuel crisis and Im more swayed to it being part of the so called great reset. It's all planned to the letter.

One story that I believe and it would be good to get someone like Donald Trump talking about it, (Im sure he's appearing on the Joe Rogan podcast soon or maybe just has done I don't know) is that there are definitely bio-labs in Ukraine ran by the US and us plus allies. In these labs they are testing blood and doing all sorts of dodgy stuff with various man-made viruses which for me ties in with the one in Wuhan and it's subsequent 'accident'.

Russia not being happy that these exist and have warned Ukraine to shut them down for years but with no joy. The mission from Russia was then to blow them up and the groups that run them thus causing conflict.

It's probably the most believable story ive read aside from the whole reset being here to cull the overpopulated and oversubscribed world.

Aye.

It's probably the most believable story ive read aside from the whole reset being here to cull the overpopulated and oversubscribed world.

Agree with majority of what you said stayaway from MSM and you won't go far wrong. Apparently had a lot to do with Biolabs in Ukraine 🤔first the yanks denied they existed and after being confronted with evidence then admitted them beingthere for "research purposes"🙄

There's a few things we know for certain

1. It's nobody's business what goes in eastern Europe the same way it's not their business what goes on here.

2. When there's war there's profit and the yanks are always sniffing around their next coup/war victim.

3. Politicians/war mongers get richer and we get poorer. The rise in fuel prices and pretty much every thing else is not a coincidence.

Things are gonna get real messy unless people stop watching the news and getting distracted from who the real enemy is.