Chelsea v NUFC | Page 4 | Vital Football

Chelsea v NUFC

I dont get why we have to be 2-0 down(and it could have been 5) before we start playing. Too little, too late

A predictable loss, but enough in the performance to suggest we can pick up enough points to escape the drop.

I dont get why we have to be 2-0 down(and it could have been 5) before we start playing. Too little, too late

You're a harsh judge Owl

A shit squad depleted by key injuries against some of the big lads

I think we competed but ultimately the quality just isnt there

Didn't watch the second half, couldn't be arsed to tell the truth.
You missed the best bits of our play. I thought it was fairly even in the 2nd half the first half they ripped us apart. 2-0 not too bad in the end but with Fulham winning yesterday and winnable games for them coming up we could well be in trouble sooner rather than later.

A predictable loss, but enough in the performance to suggest we can pick up enough points to escape the drop.
I hope so but I would rather a couple more teams are in the mix also. We are the team so many want to see fail. That's my take on it

Expected nothing tonight,light years apart in quality.
Fulham's form is a worry though.
Let's not forget that it's all down to one man,here's hoping his hooves are sweating,could cost him millions,fkn oaf!

Expected nothing tonight,light years apart in quality.
Fulham's form is a worry though.
Let's not forget that it's all down to one man,here's hoping his hooves are sweating,could cost him millions,fkn oaf!
If Fulham do well at Burnley I will be more negative about premiership survival than our resident Owl, no offence meant Owl 😁