Chelsea v Manchester City - Premier League - Sat 8th Dec- KO - 5:30 PM (UK Time) Preview & MDT | Page 6 | Vital Football

Chelsea v Manchester City - Premier League - Sat 8th Dec- KO - 5:30 PM (UK Time) Preview & MDT

Credit to Chelsea. They took their chance, we lacked any cutting edge.

Liverpool fans will be (even more) insufferable.

Apologies - think I suggested 0 - 2 before kick off.

But well done Chelsea, their defence was better than our attack and when it needed to be their attack was superior to our defence. May well have been a different scenario had Sergio and Red Kev been playing but we will never know. Hopefully the rags will get something when they play Liverpool next.

It's time to do the unthinkable.....hold our noses and pull for the Rags. That's what happens when you don't handle your business. My Rag bro-in-law is sitting beside me absolutely taking the mick. It's going to be a horror show of a day.

We got what we deserved. Time to give credit where it's due and take our medicine.

Absolutely. Sarri's team withstood our pressure, took their chance and grewin confidence. No problems losing when the opposition play as well as Chelsea did.

Pep knew though......those half chances in the first 15 minutes esp Sterling's - critical

It's time to do the unthinkable.....hold our noses and pull for the Rags. That's what happens when you don't handle your business. My Rag bro-in-law is sitting beside me absolutely taking the mick. It's going to be a horror show of a day.
I feel your pain. Put salt in his beer. (y)

He really has got **ck all to be smug about. Times ilke this you take the wind out of their sails and praise our opponents (although I appreciate that as a rag he is unlikely to desist as they have only two time frames - instant and 'glorious living in the past')

He really has got **ck all to be smug about. Times ilke this you take the wind out of their sails and praise our opponents (although I appreciate that as a rag he is unlikely to desist as they have only two time frames - instant and 'glorious living in the past')
I have been, and he's getting pissed. I never give him the satisfaction.