Chelsea v Manchester City - Premier League - Sat 8th Dec- KO - 5:30 PM (UK Time) Preview & MDT | Page 2 | Vital Football

Chelsea v Manchester City - Premier League - Sat 8th Dec- KO - 5:30 PM (UK Time) Preview & MDT

Worth remembering that Liverpool have a potentially less than straightforward game against AFC Bournemouth. On the other hand they could be top by the time we kick off.

Speedy recovery to Joe Gomez, don't like to see players getting injured.

we are not even half way through the season and we have reached the magic 40 points mark. how on earth do you top last season.

I missed that. Just goes to show how long it’s been since I stopped looking down at the table. I always used to check and breathe a sigh of relief when we reached 40 points.

I missed that. Just goes to show how long it’s been since I stopped looking down at the table. I always used to check and breathe a sigh of relief when we reached 40 points.

It is what keeps us grounded. None of this “too big to go down” nonsense. We have been there and have the tee shirts (& mental scars).

Getting butterflies, don't know if I can look at the text for this one when the game starts.
Well you know what a great, big hide-behind-the-sofa wimp I am, so I will be on here following the action. I will have SSN on but with the sound on mute.

Getting butterflies, don't know if I can look at the text for this one when the game starts.

Welcome to the club! You got me started yesterday with your “no reigning PL Champions have beaten Chelsea in 16 years” stat!

I will be watching but probably won’t post much as I will have my fingers over my eyes :bag:

How times have changed, apparently the papers are today discussing the unstoppable City and 5 live are slating Maureen and his lackluster players, happy days.

5 Live have been slating the rags and in particular the way they play for ages. Recently Alan green was apoplectic over Mourinho's antics plus I've lost count how many times they've been talking about 'it's always all about him (Jose)'. By contrast we are often referred to as playing football on a another planet to everyone else. If it was up to Pat Kevin they'd have already named Merlin as the player of the year/century.

Good times!

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Delph, Fernandinho, Silva (C), Mahrez, Sane, Bernardo, Sterling

Subs | Muric, Danilo, Kompany, Gundogan, Otamendi, Jesus, Foden