Chelsea V Forest | Vital Football

Chelsea V Forest

Apollyon

Vital Football Legend
Let's get the straight, its not Chelski its Chelsea.

I haven't got time to do a full match thread (only for it to be criticised by Pope for the omission of details HE thought should be in it) because unlike some of you pseuds, I am going to the match.

I'm not expecting much of a result, but only due to our defensive woes. I believe with a fit squad, we would have given them a game.

I hope they take their opportunity to shine, particularly Carvalho. He will have a bit more wiggle room and wont get whacked quite as much.

2-1 loss but I am actually hoping for a draw.

See you later bestest forum mates x

You're a couple of optimists, I reckon AK won't take any chances with his regular first team players who we can't do without meaning that Chelsea with plenty of quality to choose from will do a job on us.

Still live in hope though, I want to see us put up a fight regardless.

I think a spanking is on the cardz, but enough about my plans for day.

It depends on their line up far more than ours. They aren’t in the champions league so might want to make a strong show in the FA Cup

Yeah I think it will be fringe players rather than reserve players and they should have too much for us.

No guarantees though and there is always a chance! ?

Jonathan Pearce on BBC refreshingly even handed and knowledgable about both sides going into the game.

Pre match excitement starting to gather momentum! ?

It's a free hit no one expects us to win, hopefully we put in a decent performance and don't get slaughtered.

Steele
Darikwa
Yacob
Fox
Janko
Geddy
Colback
Cash
Carvalho
Osborn
Murphy

Robinson dropped to the bench to play Janko out of position- not sure what the thinking behind that is