Chelsea v Aston Villa Match Thread - 11/9 - 5.30pm | Page 7 | Vital Football

Chelsea v Aston Villa Match Thread - 11/9 - 5.30pm

Well people did say that Tyrone chewing gum is affecting his performances. Clearly he has cracked a rib while blowing an extra large hubba bubba bubble.

I wholeheartedly apologise to those I ridiculed for those claiming so.

Leon Bailey back in contention according to Ashley Preece from the Birmingham Mail (yes I know...)

My team best case scenario:

---------------Steer-----------
--Cash--Konsa--Mings--Targett--
---------Luiz-----McGinn-------
---Traore-----Ings--------Bailey
--------------Watkins-----------

My team with injuries taken into consideration:

------------Steer------------
Cash---Axel----Mings/Hause--Targett
--------Luiz------Sanson/Chuck--
-------------McGinn------------
--Bailey------Ings--------Watkins

Attack is looking alot more promising although the defensive side of our team is starting to worry me somewhat.

Won yet have we?

200w.gif

Leon Bailey back in contention according to Ashley Preece from the Birmingham Mail (yes I know...)

My team best case scenario:

---------------Steer-----------
--Cash--Konsa--Mings--Targett--
---------Luiz-----McGinn-------
---Traore-----Ings--------Bailey
--------------Watkins-----------

My team with injuries taken into consideration:

------------Steer------------
Cash---Axel----Mings/Hause--Targett
--------Luiz------Sanson/Chuck--
-------------McGinn------------
--Bailey------Ings--------Watkins

Attack is looking alot more promising although the defensive side of our team is starting to worry me somewhat.
Don't think we'll see Traore/Ings/ Bailey. Traore and possibly Bailey may be eased in gradually. So I reckon Bailey/Ings/Anwar ot Anwar/Ings/Young or Bidace/Ings/Anwar.

I don't think we have much of a chance here. With our first XI, we can beat anyone. Without half of our first team... well, I'd be surprised.

A heavy defeat here I'm afraid which will amount to a very dubious start to the season. After Everton at home we then have UTD and Spurs away. Tactically we need Smith to be at his best over the next 4 games or a bit of early pressure could begin to mount.