Chelsea-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Chelsea-Manchester City Premier League Post Match Thread

Forgot to mention Steffen, apart from picking up.that 'back pass' ( how was the free kick taken from outside the box?), I thought he looked really good, great composure with his short passing and he has a dominating presence too.

And Cancelo, what a turnaround, he's been excellent recently and really looks up for the fight.

MUEN
Player ratings

CITY: Steffen 6, Cancelo 8, Stones 7, Dias 7, Zinchenko 7 Rodrigo 7, Gundogan*9, Bernardo 7, De Bruyne (C)7, Sterling 7,Foden 8,
SUBS: Fernandino*6 Aguero Mahrez

Not entirely happy with these marks, I thought De Bruyne & Bernardo should be 9 & 8 respectively, almost certainly Bernardo's best game for a long time and De Bruyne, playing an unfamiliar role scores and assists and sets up the one he scored deserved more than he was given here.

Last edited:
Sky
Player ratings

CITY: Steffen 7, Cancelo 8, Stones 7, Dias 7, Zinchenko 7 Rodrigo 8, Gundogan*9, Bernardo 7, De Bruyne (C)9, Sterling 7,Foden 8,
SUBS: Fernandino*6 Aguero Mahrez

Sky recognised KDB's contribution and I forgot that Dias' 7 was paltry and his marshalling of the defence is Vincentesk

Forgot to mention Steffen, apart from picking up.that 'back pass' ( how was the free kick taken from outside the box?), I thought he looked really good, great composure with his short passing and he has a dominating presence too.

And Cancelo, what a turnaround, he's been excellent recently and really looks up for the fight.

That is a brilliant point BD, and adds the other new rule they made re the corner kick retake.