Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 22 | Vital Football

Chelsea FC vs Tottenham Hotspur

What will be the result?

• Win

• Lose

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.
Judging his current performance as a manager based on his past successes is foolish though. Despite my dislikes for the bloke, I was willing to wait and see but he has proven pretty quickly that some things just never change. He has shown since the high press entered the game as a tactic that he doesnt know how to adapt his negative tactics to counter it. He is making the same mistakes he made at Man Utd.

This squad isnt full of overrated clowns. The talent in this squad is evident but the lack of confidence and direction is as clear as day. There are 2 or 3 players who I think are passed their best (Jan, Toby, Dier) but I look at Dele as the best example of a player who has struggled for the last 2 seasons to find any form thanks to confidence. The talent is there because we have seen it. He still shows glimpses of it. Same with Lucas, Sanchez, Ndombele, Winks etc.

Mourinho is unwilling to try anything different. The most success we have had in recent years is when youth has been given a chance to help us out of a tight spot. Mourinho started well by giving Tanganga a chance and I think he has consistently been the stand out player this season, despite only recently getting his chance. Why not test the water with the likes of Parrott, Richards or even Etete? Just 10-20 minute sub appearances at least?! Why isnt he using Sessegnon at all? He keeps banging on about how Lucas and Bergwijn are dead... that seems a problem of his own making to me.

Not going to restate what I said to Ex...same brother!