Chelsea away | Vital Football

Chelsea away

PieMag

Vital Football Hero
For the few not suffering from apathy here's the lineup

I think Dubravka will be in for a busy afternoon but with the results Bruce has had this season you never know.

Newcastle United (5-4-1)
    Martin Dubravka

DeAndre Yedlin

Fabian Schär

Jamaal Lascelles

Ciaran Clark

Jetro Willems

Miguel Almirón

Matthew Longstaff

Sean Longstaff

Allan Saint-Maximin

Joelinton
Substitutes
    Paul Dummett

Andy Carroll

Jonjo Shelvey

Dwight Gayle

Emil Krafth

Karl Darlow

Christian Atsu

He's not doing that badly,especially if you compare his results to last season and the fact that he is playing with RB bunch of genetically modified defensive robots.

I must confess, seeing the after match analysis I am beginning to think that we have a hidden genius with our current manager.

We are currently joint lowest scorers in the league with 5 goals.

It wouldn't have occurred to me that we need to score more goals.

Thanks Brucey, can you now tell us who is to blame?

Well I can honestly say for the first time I have actually not given a single fuck. Didn't check the latest score, didn't check the live commentary. Only reason I knew the result was because it flashed up on the bairn's tablet.

NUFC is well truly dead to me and the annoying thing is it has only just dawned on a few thousand to realise where the problem lies. Plenty chances to do something but only if everyone got together for full concentrated effort against the fat fucking ****!

But no, idiots like wannabe ganster/actor Wraith jump in for their own gain just to be seen as the person who got rid of Ashcunt. Only do it as they think in their own head they will be propelled into folklore and be hero worshipped on the same level as Shearer, KK or SBR. Only thing that does is confuse people and make the situation worse as no one has a fucking clue what's happening.

As for me, i dont give a fuck anymore, SDU can go out of business, they can get relegated i dont care either way. In terms of PL football as a whole, money has increased to stupid levels and the standard of players has dropped. Football is fucked and it's thanks to the new era of billionaire owners who are only interested in getting richer, the Entertainment has been sucked out.

Its all about protecting the asset, football is a hobby, it should be treat like one.

*gets down from soap box.

Notice Shearer is keeping his counsel in regards to Bruce. Typical Shearer, loves himself more than the club. Always been the case.

As for those who still attend. Deep down they know what they are.

I must confess, seeing the after match analysis I am beginning to think that we have a hidden genius with our current manager.

We are currently joint lowest scorers in the league with 5 goals.

It wouldn't have occurred to me that we need to score more goals.

Thanks Brucey, can you now tell us who is to blame?
I don't think Bruce cares,he has points on the board.

Well I can honestly say for the first time I have actually not given a single fuck. Didn't check the latest score, didn't check the live commentary. Only reason I knew the result was because it flashed up on the bairn's tablet.

NUFC is well truly dead to me and the annoying thing is it has only just dawned on a few thousand to realise where the problem lies. Plenty chances to do something but only if everyone got together for full concentrated effort against the fat fucking ****!

But no, idiots like wannabe ganster/actor Wraith jump in for their own gain just to be seen as the person who got rid of Ashcunt. Only do it as they think in their own head they will be propelled into folklore and be hero worshipped on the same level as Shearer, KK or SBR. Only thing that does is confuse people and make the situation worse as no one has a fucking clue what's happening.

As for me, i dont give a fuck anymore, SDU can go out of business, they can get relegated i dont care either way. In terms of PL football as a whole, money has increased to stupid levels and the standard of players has dropped. Football is fucked and it's thanks to the new era of billionaire owners who are only interested in getting richer, the Entertainment has been sucked out.

Its all about protecting the asset, football is a hobby, it should be treat like one.

*gets down from soap box.
A lot of words for someone who doesn't care UK...