Chelsea 2 Manchester City 0 - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax | Page 2 | Vital Football

Chelsea 2 Manchester City 0 - JOTS, Stats Link & Post Match Reax

Well it had to come and when we won the title under Mancini, I think it was Chelsea that inflicted our first delete on that occasion and it turned out all right.

I am disappointed that some fans have had a go at David Silva, obviously cattying an injury, but he has given so much to the club, I am sorry these idiots do not see that you try to win every game but simply that is not going to happen.
Is that true? He didn't do a whole lot, but his resume speaks for itself. Any True Blue would never do that. It must be ex-Rags jumping ships to a winner. We don't need them, and don't want them.

We dropped 14 points last season - I think the days of getting through a season undefeated are long gone. A few weeks ago Chelsea were regarded as title contenders so losing to them is no disgrace. They outplayed us on the night :tophat:

Is that true? He didn't do a whole lot, but his resume speaks for itself. Any True Blue would never do that. It must be ex-Rags jumping ships to a winner. We don't need them, and don't want them.

Jeez - you can't blame Merlin - especially if he was carrying a knock ffs! We were over them like a rash for 44 minutes, we weren't able to score and then they did and the match changed...

Pep says they were incredible!
To me it’s is incredible that we had all that possession in the first half which produced only one shot on goal!

Pep says they were incredible!
To me it’s is incredible that we had all that possession in the first half which produced only one shot on goal!

Chelsea defended incredibly in their box too tbf.

This is the first game where I've thought we really miss DeBruyne for that bit of magic that gets us on the scoresheet. We've done remarkably well to get to almost the halfway point and not really notice our best player is absent, it was always going to catch up on us at some stage.

We lacked that cutting edge - for us to get to this point without KDB esp before stumbling is something which hasn't been really mentioned

Just watching Dermot Gallagher on Sky praising Michael Oliver for giving the corner
Didn't BT show it didn't touch the City player

Their slow mo replay was useless but in real time I thought it got a nick off a City player's boot.