Chelsea 0 City 1 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate Thread | Page 3 | Vital Football

Chelsea 0 City 1 Stats Link & Post Match Reaction & Debate Thread

Weren’t they just - less travel, more time on the domestic training ground, lower risk of injuries. They need to suck it up.

Chelsea fans doing their crust after Guardiola congratulates Christiansen on his performance & accuse him of “tapping up” the young defender.

Paranoid twats.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/30/chelsea-fans-furious-with-pep-guardiola-for-tapping-up-andreas-christensen-after-man-city-win-6968023/

Skoorb - 3/10/2017 02:39

Fabregas's excuse - City were 'better rested'

http://metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/cesc-fabregas-claims-manchester-city-were-much-better-rested-than-chelsea-6971180/

The way he played he has to make some excuse.
He was pathetic in the game and is pathetic in his excuses. What a sack of.

That was very, very interesting.
Do you agree with the comment that we have a bit of a problem defending deadball situations?

Rising - 5/10/2017 10:27

That was very, very interesting.
Do you agree with the comment that we have a bit of a problem defending deadball situations?

In those two instances we were asleep and it could've cost us so the comment is hard to argue with.

Rising - 5/10/2017 10:41

I can't say I've noticed this as a problem in other games.

No me neither, just lapses in individual concentration.

The only other time I've noticed an issue with set pieces was the goal we conceded against the Baggies, the marking was non existent in front of goal.

Rising - 5/10/2017 11:08

I've forgotten again, do we man-mark or are we zonal?

Bit of both it looks like to me, from corners we usually have three players along the six yard line marking space but we also tend to mark the oppositions' biggest aerial threats.

Bluedub - 5/10/2017 11:16

Rising - 5/10/2017 11:08

I've forgotten again, do we man-mark or are we zonal?

Bit of both it looks like to me, from corners we usually have three players along the six yard line marking space but we also tend to mark the oppositions' biggest aerial threats.

:026:

We didn't exactly send out the 'A' team and no matter how good we are, we will concede goals the season, the trick is (as KK says) to try and score more goals than they do.