Ched Evans | Vital Football

Ched Evans

Never say never he knows where the net is being a good point,but not if it upsets the dressing room.

He was a resident of mine on his most recent 'break'.
Has shocking handwriting, clearly at school all he ever did was play football and asked me why I signed my name with a circled 26 after it.....

Is that the amount of times Angie rejected you before she gave in to your relentless pestering?

Today's Daily Mail:
The Professional Footballers’ Association is looking into the situation with Ched Evans at Fleetwood Town.
Earlier this month, the League One side’s manager, Joey Barton, announced that the 31–year-old striker, who has scored 37 goals for the club, would no longer be considered for selection. Barton told local press the decision was made because of disciplinary issues and a series of ‘infractions’, while accepting some fans may be upset by the move.

Dressing-room sources have claimed the final straw was when the manager failed to see the funny side of a comedy act Evans delivered as part of a regular Friday routine. Barton is said to have called out a number of players in training for wearing tights and gloves to protect themselves from the cold.

Insiders say that in his slot on The Spin, a Wheel of Fortune-style punishment game for minor offences, Evans landed on a ‘magic trick’ and produced pictures of Barton and his coaching staff mocked up as muscle-bound super heroes — and then shots of each of them wearing gloves in training sessions during their own careers.
Fleetwood, who are keen to move Evans on next month with the Knobbers among those interested, declined to comment.