Cheaper to watch Barca' | Vital Football

Cheaper to watch Barca'

That’s probably why the bar stewards have done it. They know next season they will have to charge far less! ?

It does have the bonus of their being a supermarket car park right next to the ground be perfect to sort out some of the issues on here before the long pre season

It does have the bonus of their being a supermarket car park right next to the ground be perfect to sort out some of the issues on here before the long pre season

The problem with that, Woanz, is the vast majority of said people with issues, don't go to the games, so the chances of them turning up in a Supermarket car park adjacent to a football ground on a match day would be fairly remote.

They're taking the p155 though boszi because they know we have such a great away following & it's last game of the season!

They're taking the p155 though boszi because they know we have such a great away following & it's last game of the season!

I see your point OKD, but wouldn't it be better to organise some kind of protest along the lines of Bayern Munich at Arsenal where they deliberately missed the first 5 mins of the match in protest at high ticket pricing?

Given it's the last game of the season - they know that fans will pay it, it is exploitation - pure and simple and we should return the favour in kind for their fans - assuming they aren't relegated!

Would be a better decision if as a whole none of us go. Hit them where it will hurt them the most, in their pockets.
As for missing the first 5 mins as a protest I have never seen how that works, you've still paid the same amount for the ticket but have watched less of the game. A complete boycott is the better option.

i will not be going for sure,even though hotel booked in Manchester on the Saturday night,its a matter of principal,Sorry

Was mulling it but not at that price. Not even like you can have a good night out there after...