Cheap tickets | Vital Football

Cheap tickets

Made in Wigan

Vital Champions League
At the risk of upsetting one or two with a bit of good news it would appear that ticket prices for our final home game against Wimbledon have been halved.

Won't affect us season ticket holders but will hopefully encourage a few of the Wish die hards and other floaters that usually have a myriad of excuses to get off their backsides and down to the ground to support the lads for the final push.

At the risk of upsetting one or two with a bit of good news it would appear that ticket prices for our final home game against Wimbledon have been halved.

Won't affect us season ticket holders but will hopefully encourage a few of the Wish die hards and other floaters that usually have a myriad of excuses to get off their backsides and down to the ground to support the lads for the final push.

they wont come unles theres a guarntee of sunshine a free pint and a taxi back home.

Great move and if the club are smart they’ll make sure that STs are available to purchase that day with promotion hopefully secured earlier in the week. Will be just after pay day for most as well so no better time.

Great move and if the club are smart they’ll make sure that STs are available to purchase that day with promotion hopefully secured earlier in the week. Will be just after pay day for most as well so no better time.

I think the new owners will decide on prices and that wont be done in the next 12 days I'm afraid.
I think there will be quite a price hike for the Championship

Don’t think they’ll be any new owners personally. Even more reason to put them on sale next week though if prices are going up. People will be more willing to pay while spirits around the club and fans are high along with just being paid. If they do go up I won’t be complaining providing our best players are offered new contracts rather than being sold.

Given their current (unbelievably cheap) price John, it's almost a certainty that they're going to go up. So long as they're below £20 a game, they'll sell.

Given their current (unbelievably cheap) price John, it's almost a certainty that they're going to go up. So long as they're below £20 a game, they'll sell.

but if they do go up we have something to moan about (dont we John!) Yeah, win-win.

just to add a bit of prespective to this.

wigan ticket 17-18 £269 or £11.70 a game

accy stanley 17-18 £264.50 or £11.50 a game

bl00dy robbin gets. gonna get myself one of them new sterio radios that have been popular this season and wait for olfe to put up the highlites on here.