Che Adams | Vital Football

Che Adams

Acko1956

Vital Reserves Team
Birmingham rejected a £10 million in August apparently or allegedly from Fulham.

In this window there are a few PL clubs in for him in ( rumour )

With a bit of luck a 20% sell on clause will benefit the blades.

UTB

Despite the numerous rumours that he's a total c*ck, I don't think anyone can argue that he's done fantastically well for himself. From playing for Ilkeston a few years ago to being courted by several Prem club is testament to his ability and effort.

It just shows that even though pro clubs' nets are cast wider than ever before at junior/youth level, the odd one still slips through.

Last edited:
Birmingham rejected a £10 million in August apparently or allegedly from Fulham.

In this window there are a few PL clubs in for him in ( rumour )

With a bit of luck a 20% sell on clause will benefit the blades.

UTB
And Fulham wonder why they’re in the shit their in :slap:

It’s a pity that Norwich have already got 3. To be honest, they do look excellent when they attack.
Ya cud defo see why Norwich games have plenty of goals in em Bigglenaldo.I've never rated Lee Camp(Brum Keeper) much,he shudda saved the 2nd and wor abart the markin for the 3rd? I can't see our game at Norwich endin 0-0.UTCB

I have heard Leicester are in for him
Leicester are in for who Bigglenaldo?:giggle: I see young Tyler Smith came on as a sub and scored both Donny goals v Burton,took em both well.The Beard scored both of Burton's goals,i wonder how many times he's bagged a brace of gols in a game before? UTCB

Last edited:
Leicester are in for who Bigglenaldo?:giggle: I see young Tyler Smith came on as a sub and scored both Donny goals v Burton,took em both well.The Beard scored both of Burton's goals,i wonder how many times he's bagged a brace of gols in a game before? UTCB
nice to see tyler getting amongst the goals wonder if callum semple might end up at donny for the rest of this season

How shit's the Donny shirts? Shoreham have ya heard owt regardin Semple or are ya just guessin mate? Seen a rumour that Leon could be on his way out this week,anyone heard owt? UTCB
its on s2 rod some poster saying leons on his way and i can see this happening now would free another wage up for a new striker to come in not heard owt about callum but for me like tyler smith hes ready to go on loan to a league 1 club for the remainder of this season also a rumour on s2 that freeman might be on his way out enall