Chatham Town Football Club | Vital Football

Chatham Town Football Club

• Thread starter Deleted member 13556
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 13556

Have been given the community club of the year award!
During lockdown the chairman and the management have been collecting and delivering food for people who cant get out, running errands for anyone who needed help and being available to speak to anyone who just needed someone to talk to! Brilliant effort by the football club!

Have been given the community club of the year award!
During lockdown the chairman and the management have been collecting and delivering food for people who cant get out, running errands for anyone who needed help and being available to speak to anyone who just needed someone to talk to! Brilliant effort by the football club!

Top stuff.
Did I also read they’ve got the go ahead (and some council funding) for a new stand, needed for if/when they go up a division or 2.

The ground already looks unrecognisable to what it did a few years ago! They are gearing up to have a real go to get up the leagues and quickly in the next few seasons and with my bestie as manager I think it will happen!

Been down there a few times in recent seasons things were going better for them last season. New bar area seems a big success.All the best to Scott Lindsay let's hope he can drag the club into at least a league or two higher than they are now.As I know they dropped down a few leagues.