Charlton | Page 5 | Vital Football

Charlton

Quick question because I haven't tried it yet but would a Latics fan be allowed to spout drivel on any of the Lodger's forums :hmmm:

He may have been. However, Bicky doesn't like/follow RL (unless it's just WW that he hates), so may genuinely not have known ..........so I answered regardless.
Cheers moonay genuinely did not know thought it was some big sporting event you was talking about
Not the lancs yorks trophy where did they play it was it at leigh sports village?

Quick question because I haven't tried it yet but would a Latics fan be allowed to spout drivel on any of the Lodger's forums :hmmm:
:shake:

Cheers moonay genuinely did not know thought it was some big sporting event you was talking about
Not the lancs yorks trophy where did they play it was it at leigh sports village?

Wembley (as usual), .......Yorks won.

What a waste of money opening Wembley up for a non event like that with no fans allowed in.
They could have played it on the local rec and hardly any fecker would have cared.

That cup final on channel 4 Exeter v 92 was something special. There is something more in RU that one can enjoy.

You're saying that though draggers but if you have watched any of the 2 semi finals in Australia in the last couple of days that was superb and much better than union. Also puts to shame what is played in this country. Chalk and cheese.

Probably due to all the furore around var and the general refereeing incompetence so they’re looking to clamp down on any form of dissent to shield them. Easier to pick on a smaller club. Sadly it won’t address the root cause of the problem in that the standard of officiating is abysmal.

I wonder if it was another team who did the same would have got the punishment. Players should have every right to criticize the referee, the reason for these stupid fines and stupid protection the FA gives the referees is one reason why the standard of refereeing in this country is one of the worst in Europe.

This will be the EFL "doing all they can to help us" then ?
Appoint an out of his depth ref who gives a series of frankly embarrassing decisions against us then charge and no doubt fine us for pointing out his failings.
Thanks as always you utter bell ends

What is strange to me is that the referee didn't book any of the players supposedly involved in this at the time. Most referee's who felt that a player was being disrespectful would have brought out the yellow card.

To offer another perspective, the Everton keeper clashed with Van Dyke in the derby, a coming together in which many pundits expressed views that a red card should have been given. Because the on field referee was involved and deemed dealt with it the FA cannot review this. What is different in our case, the referee dealt with the situation on the pitch and was happy enough not to issue a card or indeed any penalties against the players but this will now be reviewed.

Double standards ???