Charlton | Page 2 | Vital Football

Charlton

I'd hope to get a double today with the mighty Teddy Bears already home but fear I won't. I think the obese one probably has it about right. 3 or 4-1 to them.

love it. Hindley. I was out of order the other day and i apologize to you. I probably was a little crass in my comments. Hopefully...

you still lose though

Good half. Ref"s shite. Tilt looks a decent acquisition. Could be ahead, deservedly.

Big improvement, Massey , Evans & Naismith working well together, quite a few decent crosses into the box but no one on the end.
Jones pulled off a couple of good saves, could be a 1-0 to either team.
Viv seems a bit quieter but the play has more been down the right.

Jones has been good again today so far for me. Not a fan of seeing Kal back when he can easily be a match winner. Don't rate this Keane so far either.

Good half in the circumstances. Tilt looks very solid so far. Not impressed with how easily their striker turned Johnson for his chance, but fortunately Jamie was alert to the danger.

Liking the two up front, and they look like they could be a real threat once they've played a few games together and got more of an understanding.

Solid 7/10 half of football for me. A bit more cutting edge needed, but that'll come as a regular first XI play together more.

Always be cherry and white. I know it and you know it. How many times do the media mention football when it comes to Wigan. Never, is the answer. They are only interested in trophy laden clubs, not one hit wonders going back to their roots.
Is this the same press who, once one leaves the M62 corridor, don't know or care what RL is?

Minority sports have their place, I suppose. I find some sports of similar stature to RL quite interesting: cheese rolling and worm charming definitely have a certain novelty value 😊

Is this the same press who, once one leaves the M62 corridor, don't know or care what RL is?

Minority sports have their place, I suppose. I find some sports of similar stature to RL quite interesting: cheese rolling and worm charming definitely have a certain novelty value 😊

focus on the game and ignore the **** !

I’ve seen some shite referees in recent years but this one is right up there. Absolutely diabolical performance. That said, we just aren’t good enough

Did say Jones makes some good saves and has been okay this season but he always seems to let in or concede some bizarre goals. Should of dealt with that freekick easily.