Charlton | Vital Football

Charlton

I hope I'm wrong but I think we are on a hiding to nothing at Charlton.
They have settled their ownership issues, have most of the side that they had in the Championship plus a few good re-enforcements.
Be very lucky to get a draw there with our makeshift team I'm afraid. But you never know

Hardest game of the season. Would be astounded with a point. But Charlton have made some top signings for this level after what they had to deal with.

I am expecting a defeat so wont be too disappointed.
Garner back so this gives us a chance of scoring a goal.

Yeah, i bet i have got at least... 7 maybe 8 friends

That's a serious prediction though (bar the own goal) 4-1

I hope you realise that just because some of us on here respond to you in a civil manner that we don't really count as a true "friend", .............. or even a casual acquaintance for that matter.

If the prediction was serious, then maybe you should consider why you thought it necessary to label the team "Shatics".

Don't you have any gripe water?

Always be cherry and white. I know it and you know it. How many times do the media mention football when it comes to Wigan. Never, is the answer. They are only interested in trophy laden clubs, not one hit wonders going back to their roots.

I hope you realise that just because some of us on here respond to you in a civil manner that we don't really count as a true "friend", .............. or even a casual acquaintance for that matter.

If the prediction was serious, then maybe you should consider why you thought it necessary to label the team "Shatics".

easy..

The very same way Latics fans refer to Bolton as 'Noblot' and Preston as 'Nob End'. Are we only allowed to be childish if we are from Wigan?

easy..

The very same way Latics fans refer to Bolton as 'Noblot' and Preston as 'Nob End'. Are we only allowed to be childish if we are from Wigan?

You're quite right ......... on here some do.

However, do they go onto the other team's forums to do it?

Also, what it's worth, even Nob End fans refer to their team as "Nob End".

PS - this conversation doesn't mean we're friends. :shake: :oops:

Grip water ?