Charlton | Page 4 | Vital Football

Charlton

Oh.
So Lincolnshire football is less Lincoln than Charlton for example?

I won't bother again trying to get more clicks for the site.

I wouldn't imagine it was a slight on you, Jules is trying to get more clicks on the off topic forum, it should get read and commented on there. I did one on Sheff Wednesday getting relegated with a points deduction to our league and it was moved, can't see it makes much difference where you read it to be honest.

I wouldn't imagine it was a slight on you, Jules is trying to get more clicks on the off topic forum, it should get read and commented on there. I did one on Sheff Wednesday getting relegated with a points deduction to our league and it was moved, can't see it makes much difference where you read it to be honest.

Except don't know how to get to "other one".
Easier all in one place for me. I like things very simple, just like I am.

If you look
Except don't know how to get to "other one".
Easier all in one place for me. I like things very simple, just like I am.

in the top left hand corner you'll see 'Vital Lincoln City Forum', click on that and your given 2 options, this forum & Off Topic, click on that. This is more about getting people to click in as many places as possible as opposed to moving anything slightly not Lincoln City.

Come over to Off Topic! Tell us what you had for dinner, what's growing in your garden, your favourite films, or any other load of old waffle. Start a thread about waffles if you like! You'll be amazed what people will read :grinning:

If this continues future promotions and relegations will be determined by the quality of a clubs lawyers rather than the quality of their team. We might as well cut out the middleman and just go straight to the courts rather than bother with playing games for 9 months.

I'm losing interest. Football is bankrupt in more ways than one.

But then, it's a product of an essentially bankrupt society.

Be careful who you vote for.

If this continues future promotions and relegations will be determined by the quality of a clubs lawyers rather than the quality of their team. We might as well cut out the middleman and just go straight to the courts rather than bother with playing games for 9 months.

Will we now see record transfer fees for the world's dodgiest lawyers?
Clubs announcing latest lawyer signings?
FIFA bringing in a tranfer window for club lawyers?