Charlton v Rochdale game | Vital Football

Charlton v Rochdale game

OneSirKeefy

Vital Football Hero
Anyone watch the highlights of this game? 4-4 and you’ll go a long way to see 8 better goals. Possibly 5 or 6 goal of the month or goal of the season contenders.

Wouldn’t it be nice to score some excellently constructed goals or great strikes from range like the 8 shown here.

Oh, and I’m so glad Rochdale were pants a month ago. If they’d played like this against us, we’d be on about a 7 game losing streak.

Anyone watch the highlights of this game? 4-4 and you’ll go a long way to see 8 better goals. Possibly 5 or 6 goal of the month or goal of the season contenders.

Wouldn’t it be nice to score some excellently constructed goals or great strikes from range like the 8 shown here.

Oh, and I’m so glad Rochdale were pants a month ago. If they’d played like this against us, we’d be on about a 7 game losing streak.
Yes. Blimey. Quality goals.

Had I watched the Rochdale game they would have massacred us.

You think so? Was impressed with Rochdale's 2nd and 3rd, and Charlton's 3rd was nicely worked. Didn't think there was anything that special about the rest, though.

Exciting game for a Charlton or Rochdale fan !
The 17 year old , wow , what finishing !

The only disappointment is that 'taking the knee' is considered part of the 'highlights'.

Keep politics out of football