Charlie | Vital Football

Charlie

BobHatton

Vital Champions League
I know that chapter has all been and gone but you have to ask yourself; why on Earth did he sign for a very ordinary Championship club to play as a substitute when he could have come here and been treated with hero status?

I guess money talks for him...

We don't know. Maybe Larry didn't want him. I dont see how he'd fit into the team to be honest. One thing he would do is improve delivery from set pieces

Last edited:
I just didn't get it. For years he's espoused his love for Blackpool and given a golden opportunity to return and even maybe move into coaching, he poo poo's us for a few more quid a couple of hundred miles away!

Something must have happened somewhere....

I just didn't get it. For years he's espoused his love for Blackpool and given a golden opportunity to return and even maybe move into coaching, he poo poo's us for a few more quid a couple of hundred miles away!

Something must have happened somewhere....

We are obviously not as important to him as we think. We don't need him anymore than he needs us. How many times do we see players kissing their badge before moving on, it only means something to them at that time, His view is completely different nowadays, like ours should be. Please, please let us move on for the sake of progress.

Micheal P here and on the way out last week bumped into another old mucker PHT, he of upside down flag flying :grinning: