Changing Avatars | Vital Football

Changing Avatars

BladesMad

Alert Team
Staff member
We are all new here. Even myself. I gave it a week trying out writing articles but like yourselves only joined and started the forum yesterday.

We all love a good avatar and they are really easy to change. I have no issue in you using your old BladesMad ones if you so wish.

All you do is click on your alias name at the top of the page (across the red banner). Go to account details and you can change your avatar there - easy as pie.

Any problems just reply to this post and we'll help you.

UTB

We are all new here. Even myself. I gave it a week trying out writing articles but like yourselves only joined and started the forum yesterday.

We all love a good avatar and they are really easy to change. I have no issue in you using your old BladesMad ones if you so wish.

All you do is click on your alias name at the top of the page (across the red banner). Go to account details and you can change your avatar there - easy as pie.

Any problems just reply to this post and we'll help you.

UTB

Hi,
I have added my avatar so it is the same as it was at BladesMad.
However, I obviously joined this site a long time ago under a different name from the one I used at BladesMad.
Is it possible to change that name to the one I had at BladesMad or do I simply close my account and start all over again?
Thanks.