Changes for Leicester? | Vital Football

Changes for Leicester?

MaxBlade

Vital Youth Team
Would you make any changes for Leicester?

Same starting 11 for both games so far which have done the job - if it ain’t broke why fix it?

My only thoughts would be McBurnie or poss Sharp for McGoldrick - just can’t help thinking McGoldrick really should have done better with some of the chances he’s had.

No complaints about anyone else they’ve all stepped up to the mark & done a brilliant job - especially Lundy lol...

Possible forced changes might be Fleck & Robinson - any updates on their injury situation?

Cheers

It’ll depend on who’s fit. I don’t think he’ll drop McG if Robinson’s still injured and I’m not writing Fleck off if he’s fit. We might need a bit more bite in midfield against the Foxes.

It’ll depend on who’s fit. I don’t think he’ll drop McG if Robinson’s still injured and I’m not writing Fleck off if he’s fit. We might need a bit more bite in midfield against the Foxes.

I'm not writing Fleck off either Gray,i thought Freeman and the lead upto our goal is the perfect example why Freeman has to keep the shirt after that display.

Gives Wilder the perfect opportunity to experiment (if he was wanting to),he has the not fully fit excuse to bring someone else in (Robinson too) without causing alarm.

Goldie needs to be more clinical with his finishing so McBurnie in for him. freeman for Fleck and if Robinson is out then Sharp, but only if Robbo is injured.

I think fleck could find himself on the bench quite a bit this season unless he ups his game I thought he was a bit lightweight on Sunday and wasn’t quite up to the pace and power of the game,just my opinion I hope he does step up cos I like him but for me he wasn’t great on Sunday

Puts tin hat on :tank:

I think Freeman was acquired as a direct replacement for Duffy and the intention was to play him with Fleck and Norwood. From what I’ve gathered he’s not been previously known for getting a foot in and the odd crunching tackle like Fleck does, so once the new club adrenaline has worn off he could revert type, but either way I think we’ll definitely need Fleck’s bite in some games. It’s a great problem to have though, brought about by the rise and rise of the Lunmeister.

Goldie needs to be more clinical with his finishing so McBurnie in for him. freeman for Fleck and if Robinson is out then Sharp, but only if Robbo is injured.

Given the step up in quality of our next couple of opponents, I think McGoldrick needs to start. We probably won't have as much of the ball, so will need his ability to drop deep and link up play when we do get it.

In my opinion if hes fit FLECKY plays,Freeman did play very well on Sunday but we're gunna need FLECKY to help us deal wi Roger's lads on Satdi.I only saw the last 25mins of their game at Chelski but Leicester looked a far better side than Palace showed at BDBL.If anyone from the startin 11 warrants changin for me it's Callum,bring in McBurnemup but as alluss in LORD WILDER I TRUST.UTMPB

Freeman has to start, that is a complete no brainer injuries or not. Not sure about dropping McGoldrick. He does link play well but i can't help thinking that Robinson had to do a lot of extra work on Sunday and with McBurnie to take on some of that load he would be a much greater goal threat.

Tend to agree re McGoldrick. I didn't think he was particularly effective on Sunday. I don't think he's as good playing further forward than he is in the 10 role. I'd be tempted by Billy and McBurnie, the big guy, small guy partnership. Very old school...

Mcburnie reminded me of shipps made himself a real nuisance and the ball stuck up there when we played it up to him instead of coming straight back

He is a little bit more mobile than shipps was as well

Mcburnie reminded me of shipps made himself a real nuisance and the ball stuck up there when we played it up to him instead of coming straight back

He is a little bit more mobile than shipps was as well
I sed similar at game Bully,he dunt look big and strong like such as Billy Whitehurst but he gets in front of defenders and is a proper pest and defo an improvement on't weshin machine from last season in my opinion.I'm lookin forard to seein him play regularly for us.UTMPB

Last edited:
FLECKY's a doubt for Leicester match but Callum has trained accordin to Adam Oxley's tweet after his interview wi TUFTY.UTMPB

Would you make any changes for Leicester?

Same starting 11 for both games so far which have done the job - if it ain’t broke why fix it?

My only thoughts would be McBurnie or poss Sharp for McGoldrick - just can’t help thinking McGoldrick really should have done better with some of the chances he’s had.

No complaints about anyone else they’ve all stepped up to the mark & done a brilliant job - especially Lundy lol...

Possible forced changes might be Fleck & Robinson - any updates on their injury situation?

Cheers
Only change Freeman in for injured Fleck.