Change to watching Games | Page 2 | Vital Football

Change to watching Games

Utterly useless. I'm registered, I logged in and followed the instructions. It shows that I am watching live but I have a black screen with a circling arrow.

That happens to me sometimes. Have you tried logging out and back in, that sometimes solves it?

Thanks madrid, tried that a couple of times but no dice. Gave up and went round to watch with son in law.

Utterly useless. I'm registered, I logged in and followed the instructions. It shows that I am watching live but I have a black screen with a circling arrow.

Logically I need to get a refunds so that I can at least pay for games and watch them. I am not prepared to pay twice and not get to watch. Do they want to kill our club.
I've just had an email from iFollow confirming a refund for 2 games where I could not enter the code.
(The "Apply Code" got by-passed after entering CC number).

Seems like we might be able to watch the FA Cup game v Woking on iFollow, after all. Scunny are advertising iFollow purchases for their home game with National League club Solihull Moors. The iFollow subs will apparently be split 50/50 between the two clubs. ST holders won`t be receiving free passes and will have to pay.

Edited: Cost £10 - same as league games.