Change to watching Games | Vital Football

Change to watching Games

Just logged on and mine says "Access to the match live on iFollow will be available here from 1 hour before kick-off ". Hopefully that's a sign that my account has been synched correctly.

Hoo bloody ray. Let's be clear: it was OK for EFL clubs to be dumped with a crap system that required them to provide clunky support and make do and mend. It was OK to charge fans for nothing. It was OK to obstruct many from viewing....... until twitter went mad with criticism directed at ifollow. Take note for future reference,

I have just logged on and tried to view the full replay of the Ipswich game... success, it works! Probably worth checking tonight or tomorrow.

Last edited:
They may be small in number but add to them the number, who don't feel comfortable buying online, dealing with the transaction and possibly watching alone. I'm not thinking of refunds but of how the club might try and engage with such fans. I know of a couple both diehards. We can't afford to lose them.

I think ifollow is an imperfect answer to this problem. There really aren't too many options other than request a refund and if too many do that then we will be stuck for cash.

Interesting to see take up of any early bird ST for 2021. No guarantees of fans in stadium at the moment

I don’t have a season ticket but it doesn’t look like it’ll make much difference. Once again I can’t even log in, regardless of browser. Even the Forgot Password button comes up with an error message.

AE9AA34E-DFAC-4BBB-BAF1-4F5DACAF5471.jpeg

Apparently one way of checking that you are registered for todays match is to see if you can watch full match replays. If you can you are correctly registered.

Mind put some minds at rest or at least give you a bit more time to try to sort it out.

Ha! I just tried again sober but ‘An error occurred. Please try again’ when trying to log in. Both Chrome and Internet Explorer. I’ve cleared both caches/history, and even tried resetting my password but it says ‘Unable to change your password using this reset link. Please try resetting your password again.’

Utter fucking bollocks. I can’t even register a new account, it comes up with an error message. I normally go to non-league games but went round the parents today. Lugged my laptop halfway across Kent on a Friday night so we could watch the game together.

Utterly useless. I'm registered, I logged in and followed the instructions. It shows that I am watching live but I have a black screen with a circling arrow.

Logically I need to get a refunds so that I can at least pay for games and watch them. I am not prepared to pay twice and not get to watch. Do they want to kill our club.