Championship Next Season/Final Say | Vital Football

Championship Next Season/Final Say

bfcluke

Vital Football Hero
Not sure if I am getting a little giddy but I Honestly do not think we will be in a relegation battle next season.

We are a club on the up, with a fantastic owner who puts the club first in every aspect, an absolute gem and top bloke as manager with a superb team behind him from Calderwood to the recruiting side, and finally the spirit this squad has is clearly there to see.

Hopefully get Ballard and Simms back for a season loan plus some decent signings and I see no reason for a promising season in the Championship. Until the shambles of the 14/15 season we held our own in that league and everything is a lot better this time around so we should be aiming for more than just “staying up”.

As for this season, what an achievement this has been and I had a tear in my eye watching Sadler join in lifting the trophy. After the dreadful start we had, more signings then I can even keep count on alongside numerous injuries all season to come back in the style we did and go on the phenomenal run that ended with promotion to where we belong.

Enjoy tonight and the next few days/weeks and if England can do something in the Euro’s then that’s a bonus but Blackpool always comes first for me.

It’s been great to be back in touch with so many of you this season and I look forward to more discussions next season, we may not always agree but nothing wrong with healthy discussion and it never gets out of hand or personal. Hopefully covid buggers off and life is more normal and we can see more of each other at games, and remember if you ever need a bus driver for an away game I’m your man!!

Thank you to Dave for all the videos this season and keeping me in the loop at games which I have appreciated due to working shifts/having a young family I haven’t watched many, I can’t commit all my time to BFC like years ago but that doesn’t mean I care any less.

UP THE MIGHTY POOL 🍊🍊

Early Championship 2021/22 title odds

Fulham 11/2; West Brom 15/2; Sheff Utd 8/1; Bournemouth 10/1; Swansea 14/1; Cardiff, Middlesbrough, Stoke, Nottingham Forest 16/1; Blackburn, Barnsley 20/1; Reading, QPR, Millwall 25/1; Preston, Bristol City 33/1; Luton, Coventry, Birmingham City , Hull 40/1; Huddersfield, Derby 50/1; Peterborough, Blackpool 66/1.