Championship League Prediction for charity! | Vital Football

Championship League Prediction for charity!

jocklatic

Vital 1st Team Regular
Anyone fancy doing a prediction of where Latics will finish in this coming seasons championship with the winners proceeds going to a charity of their choice or maybe even proceeds to Joseph's Goal?
Say £5 /£10 & predict Latics actual final league position???

Don't gamble so I'd never give it bookies, this is different.
£10 and 7th place.
Let's know how you need the money.

Not sure how's best to do this....perhaps someone could point me how's best to do it?
Well I there can only be 24 unique guesses and IF folk would be loathe to put us in the first 3 spots or the bottom 3 then there would be even less ?

How about folk nominate top 3 and bottom 3 (in any order) and where Latics will finish ….so everyone has potentially seven points up for grabs
(or more if you want to award say 3 points for Latics correct position??)
Only need to make their predictions by late July after most of the signings are done and before the season kicks off?

If thats too much mither I’d go for 16th !

Well I there can only be 24 unique guesses and IF folk would be loathe to put us in the first 3 spots or the bottom 3 then there would be even less ?

How about folk nominate top 3 and bottom 3 (in any order) and where Latics will finish ….so everyone has potentially seven points up for grabs
(or more if you want to award say 3 points for Latics correct position??)
Only need to make their predictions by late July after most of the signings are done and before the season kicks off?

If thats too much mither I’d go for 16th !

Sounds like a plan there Zeb.....anyone else think so

Don't over complicate it just pick where we will finish if several pick same place just send the whole pot Joseph goal anyway I'm not bothered which charity benefits
So 6th.

Anyone fancy doing a prediction of where Latics will finish in this coming seasons championship with the winners proceeds going to a charity of their choice or maybe even proceeds to Joseph's Goal?

Not sure how's best to do this....perhaps someone could point me how's best to do it?

I'm glad to see its been well thought out. :rofl::rofl:

I think I'll stick to Guess The Gate.

It's a yes from me ☺️