Champions League Round of 16 draw | Vital Football

Champions League Round of 16 draw

Skoorb

Alert Team
The draw for the quarter finals of this season’s Champions League will take place on Monday 17th Dec starting at 11:00 GMT in Nyon, Switzerland.

Group winners (seeded): Barcelona (ESP), Bayern München (GER), Borussia Dortmund (GER), Juventus (ITA), Manchester City (ENG), Paris Saint-Germain (FRA), Porto (POR), Real Madrid (ESP)

Group runners-up (unseeded): Ajax (NED), Atlético Madrid (ESP), Liverpool (ENG), Lyon (FRA), Manchester United (ENG), Roma (ITA), Schalke (GER), Tottenham Hotspur (ENG)

City’s potential opponents are:-

Atletico Madrid, Schalke, Roma and Ajax.

The funniest quote:-

"Looking at the numbers, the teams everyone wants to draw in the last 16 would be Manchester United.”

Be fabulous to get Ajax, young attacking team and give us a chance to have a look at their players before getting the 'chequebook' out in the Summer.

Looking forward to this.
I’m not a CL fan as you know (PL all day for me), but since we’re in it, let’s hope for a favourable fixture and more money in the pot for HRH Sheikh Mansour (May all his wives be fruitful). :bow:

Just remembered it’s most likely already fixed. And before anyone comes on and says I’m paranoid, Platini admitted they fixed draws to suit.

Nastasic still play for Schalke?

Spurs and Dortmund - football hipsters won't know what to do with themselves that their two teams are facing each other.