Champions League - Red Star Belgrade FC (The Red-Whites) vs Tottenham Hotspur | Page 8 | Vital Football

Champions League - Red Star Belgrade FC (The Red-Whites) vs Tottenham Hotspur

Gazza, LoCelso and Ndombele fighting out for MOM.
Son greedy, Ali too many flicks, Sissoko usual, Rose shit, Dier ok, Sanchez try harder, Kane trying too hard?

Get inn loco.
Son is ridiculously greedy.
Yes I am glad someone has sussed that out as well, I have always said as much as he does score goals but we miss more goals by his greedy attitude instead of sometimes just passing or crossing the ball otherwise there is no point him hugging the wing. Typical POCH does not tell him what to do

Not bad from a first time line-up...still lack up front movement...ND breaks play and looks for runners but i guess our front players are conditioned to stand around...did improve as the half progressed..still a bit edgy at the back though

You do get the feeling that when they come at us in the 2nd half we may be able to pick them off with the 5 attacking players on the pitch. Way more attacking confidence and composure than we're used to, Shame Sonny can't be a bit less selfish. We'd already by 2 or 3 up.

You do get the feeling that when they come at us in the 2nd half we may be able to pick them off with the 5 attacking players on the pitch. Way more attacking confidence and composure than we're used to, Shame Sonny can't be a bit less selfish. We'd already by 2 or 3 up.
I'd like to see Sessingnon on for Son. Just to try it out.

Will be happier with a 2nd and maybe a 3rd.....they are going to go at us cos they know they can create chances, so we need to be unselfish when our chances come along....and clinical!

i would want a full win now. A clean sheet is much more prestigious for me and much more of a sign that Pochettino has got a grip of the side at last.