Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Win on Penalties

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lose on Penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You’re banging your head against a brick wall mutters . I have absolutely given up on referees this season . They are playing to different laws to those I have know since the sixties . I know there have been amendments but the basics haven’t changed .

Spot on.

Tonight RB conceded 21 fouls to our 12. That's 21 fouls that were given and probably about 10 or 15 that weren't. They received 2 yellows compared to our 4. What we have to learn by next season is that if you can't beat them join them in this fiasco of a football game nowadays. We have to start the shirt pulling, the professional fouls, the slight trips, the working the ref at every opportunity. If we don't catch up soon we will never get back to the level playing field, let alone the problem we have with inferior players.

As for the game, we're no different now than we were yesterday or will be tomorrow or the day after. It's a mess.

Its damn criminal what Levy has allowed to happen to our Club under his watch.

We're now reaping what we've sowed. The consequences of investing in a stadium versus the squad that plays in the stadium are upon us.

We have no GK that's in alignment to our preferred outcomes.
We have no true No.9, no defense that can work together and compliment each other, no captain that can rally the troupes on field, no effective manager, and players that show no interest, which is directly affecting their personal ability to control a ball, run into space or make a pass.

I've always been proud to be a THFC supporter, despite the flack I've received over the years regarding lack of silverware. I've clung to our legacy of producing players with flair, and playing beautiful football.

Now, we have a beautiful stadium, and nothing else...NOTHING!

Yes we have injuries at the front but Jose supposed to be this superb traction and organiser.The way we are playing and defending it looks as though he could not organise a piss up in a brewery.He can't even get them passing to each other.Also when we go 3-0 down why not put Troy on as well as Walcott.

I'm glad we're out honestly. Too many injuries, no confidence bar 1 or 2 players, no leadership, bad tactics. What did we expect if we had gone through? Get home, try and save the rest of the season by pushing up the table.

The only positives were Dier continuing to improve at CB, Lo Celso showing a lot of class again, Tanganga's battering ram on their CB.

The biggest negatives were Aurier being dreadful, Winks looking an absolute shell of a player, Toby being pointless and continuing to decline and Lloris having an absolute disaster.

Just completely outplayed...no players of substance in our team at all...even LoCo has run out of steam...we Aren’t capable of functioning without our strikers....Lamela, Alli and Moura just aren’t strikers and it shows big time.

I liked Sess...it was good to see some genuine pace on the left even if it didn’t come to anything but apart from that I didn’t see anything to offer any hope for improvement...we are just completely toothless.

Tactically Jose hasnt learned that we can’t play 2 in MF, especially with Winks who is a boy among men in that role...someone else said we should go 442 or 433 and I agree because amongst other things it gives players clear roles and better support for each other, but hey, what do we know?

We're now reaping what we've sowed. The consequences of investing in a stadium versus the squad that plays in the stadium are upon us.

We have no true No.9, no defense that can work together and compliment each other, no captain that can rally the troupes on field, no effective manager, and players that show no interest, which is directly affecting their personal ability to control a ball, run into space or make a pass.

I've always been proud to be a THFC supporter, despite the flack I've received over the years regarding lack of silverware. I've clung to our legacy of producing players with flair, and playing beautiful football.

Go easy now. We have a stadium and a platform to build on. Look at those dozy dildo sellers in the east end in council accommodation. Lets not slit our wrists just yet, eh?

Spot on.

Tonight RB conceded 21 fouls to our 12. That's 21 fouls that were given and probably about 10 or 15 that weren't. They received 2 yellows compared to our 4. What we have to learn by next season is that if you can't beat them join them in this fiasco of a football game nowadays. We have to start the shirt pulling, the professional fouls, the slight trips, the working the ref at every opportunity. If we don't catch up soon we will never get back to the level playing field, let alone the problem we have with inferior players.

As for the game, we're no different now than we were yesterday or will be tomorrow or the day after. It's a mess.
We have never shaken off the nicely nicely approach instilled by Poch . The only time we tried we got booked . How Mechano went through that game without being booked I do not know . Their whole team were smarter than us ,

All I can say apart from DISAPPOINTED YET AGAIN, is yes we do have a break, yet again from all cup competitions, which gives Jose no excuse to get us up and running. Ok we DO have many injured but surely we can rally now and start concentrating on winning just our domestic games. Ok with preseason and maybe a new player or two, next season will be a different matter. For me, it had better be!

All I can say apart from DISAPPOINTED YET AGAIN, is yes we do have a break, yet again from all cup competitions, which gives Jose no excuse to get us up and running. Ok we DO have many injured but surely we can rally now and start concentrating on winning just our domestic games. Ok with preseason and maybe a new player or two, next season will be a different matter. For me, it had better be!

I just hope we don't take the new season thing for granted. It will be interesting how we look in August. I'm starting to think we're better off with a small transfer budget and no EL as this squad can't cope with 4 competitions even with returning players. I'd take a couple of honest homegrown players fighting for their manager over more Ndombeles for £60m.

I wouldn't waste one half-second on attempting to grade/analyze any of our players whilst operating within this utter garbage of a shit-system or whatever the fuk it is that he's got them playing at.

If I were Dele, Lamela, and Lucas, I'd be furious about how many damn wasteful miles I had to run today.

My Gooner daughter was even disgusted. And THAT'S saying something.

Last edited:
Glad I didn't watch it. Not quite sure wtf is going on with how we are playing, it just cannot be the absence of Kane & Son...... Whilst that has an impact, if we just pretty much roll over, or allow other teams to roll I we us, then many heads have to roll. No doubt another spanking at the weekend.....plus the spammers will be licking there lips and view us as a win to start their fight against relegation. Aaaarrgghh

Dont forget the training facility !!

Glad I didn't watch it. Not quite sure wtf is going on with how we are playing, it just cannot be the absence of Kane & Son...... Whilst that has an impact, if we just pretty much roll over, or allow other teams to roll I we us, then many heads have to roll. No doubt another spanking at the weekend.....plus the spammers will be licking there lips and view us as a win to start their fight against relegation. Aaaarrgghh

Sissoko, Davies, Bergwijn and Sanchez were also unavailable. That's 6 first team starters when added to Kane and Son. Plus the players who are trying to fill the void are running on empty. Moura, Loco and Alli have played too many minutes. Winks is buckling under the pressure. Lamela is brittle but surprised me with his energy tonight.