Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Lose

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Win on Penalties

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Lose on Penalties

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Implying that Bergwijn got injured because Ndombele didn't put in a shift and used a early sub might not be the smartest move even if that is what he is thinking.

Did anyone see the challenge that crocked Bergwijn?

I recall Bardsley was kicking lumps out of him most of the game and he seemed to get entangled by two Burnley players and the ref let play go on and whilst it did he immeaddialy got up and started limping, I go look back later and see if I'm right.

To be honest Berg has looked off the pace in all the games so far in spite of scoring a couple of goals so his impact will not be missed at the moment, but who to replace him with is difficult....I thought Sess was back in training so maybe he will be able to step in, but I guess that would be a risk to ask for 90 minutes straight after coming back from injury.

Time for some more Gedson.

So we have the following 13 outfield players fit - Aurier, Toby, Jan, Sanchez, Tanganga, Winks, Skipp, Dier, Gedson, Dele, Gio, Moura, Parrott

We have question marks over these 5 - Foyth, Davies, Sess, Ndombele, Lamela

Definitely out - Sissoko, Bergwijn, Kane, Son.

We also have a potential ban for Dier pending, and I bet Dele has to sit one out as well.

Won't be too long before all our goals are from knockdowns from Etete to Parrott :-)

Davies has a hamstring injury so the question mark is pretty big.

Fagan-Walcott travelled with the squad. Probably as the 19th but it's good to see him put up into training with the first team.

I do think this is a winnable match, however I fully expect Jose to fukitupgood.

_________Hugo_________
Tang_Snchz_Toby_Vert
_________Skipp_________
_____Lamela__GLC_____
Jetson___Dele___Lucas

[Gazzinga, Dier, Winks, Aurier, RSess, Ndomb, Parrott]

Spurs 2 - RedBull 1
(Dele, Jetson, GLC)

COYS!!

If we were coming out of matches with no goals at the moment I'd be saying "ok, that is fair enough, the situation is fucked" but it's how easy we are to score against that really grinds my gears.

I dont ever see us keeping a clean sheet at the moment which doesnt make sense considering the talent we do have injury-free and available.

This bloody 4-2-3-1 is killing us. Any team that presses, passes the ball quickly, good movement off the ball, will and has murder us. Need to take control of the mid-field. Get back to basics with 4-4-2 , alternatively 4-3-3 and start from there. We need defenders who defend, mid-fielders who control, mobile forwards/strikers who read a pass and know where the woodwork is.

Lotus
Aurier; Toby; Sanchez; Tangy (Davies injured?)
Loco; Dier; Winks; Alli
Berg; Sess

or

Lotus
Aurier; Toby; Sanchez; Tangy
Dier; Loco; Winks
Moura; Alli; Berg

Bench: Moura / Sess; Lamella; Gazza; Gedson; N'demb. Otherwise, haven't a bloody clue! Anyone not injured and can play football?

Our new youth player acquisition strategy is very similar to that of the bobsled team in Cool Runnings.

"3 of these guys can run the 100mph in under 10 flat. I dont care who you are, that's lightning!"

"Yeah, but can lightning run on ice?"

Where did that come from Matic?

Strange how Ndombele is never mentioned in the injury lists .
Thats more scary. If he played badly after a long injury lay off, we can all sympathize. But looks like this is it. This is the guy. What were the scout and manager and Levy thinking of when they approved this guy? I just cant stand his dragging his feet way of running. He cant even sprint for short distance.
I said before that i was very worried that we bought our third player from a rather mediocre league with the N'something name despite already failed twice. Looks like lightning is striking thrice.