Champions league final Tonight!!! | Vital Football

Champions league final Tonight!!!

R

redimps1

I do have sky but i dont have bt sports!
Anyway i can watch the final live tonight on my tv tonight rather than on my phone on you tube?

Help please!

Sorry. Too late for tonight's game but £20 ish for 'Chromecast II' and it casts your phone's screen onto your TV. Well worth it.

Final is LIVE on You Tube- BT sport. It is part of their contract to show the final free to air.
Go on You Tube and select BT Sport- whole game live

Dependant on your phone and TV, you can use screen mirroring but your TV needs to be wi-fi enabled (and you phone needs to be relatively recent)

Failing that, as said above, older phones connect via HDMI

No worries everybody ! I have had a play around with phone and managed to get youtube onto my tv screen!
I shall watch it from time to time live!

Didnt watch it. Didnt WANT to watch it.
Cant stand Liverpool.
Despise the neofascists running Spain now & their appalling suppression of self-determination in Catalonia so didnt want Madrid to have more success either.
So avoided final. Up in the Highlands. No idea who won. No interest in who won.
Plus Champions Lge itself is now run solely for the benefit of the few ultra billionaire clubs.

Didnt watch it. Didnt WANT to watch it.
Cant stand Liverpool.
Despise the neofascists running Spain now & their appalling suppression of self-determination in Catalonia so didnt want Madrid to have more success either.
So avoided final. Up in the Highlands. No idea who won. No interest in who won.
Plus Champions Lge itself is now run solely for the benefit of the few ultra billionaire clubs.

Oh good, an opportunity to talk about Catalan independence.

What do you think the reason for that movement is, Buckielugger?

How many Catalans do you think want it?

In what sense are neo-fascists "running" Spain?

If you've got a smart TV, you can also just run YouTube directly through it instead of having to mess about on other devices.

Oh good, an opportunity to talk about Catalan independence.

What do you think the reason for that movement is, Buckielugger?

How many Catalans do you think want it?

In what sense are neo-fascists "running" Spain?
In all honesty, I was far more interested in the football than Spanish political problems!