Champions league draw - we've got Barcelona! | Page 2 | Vital Football

Champions league draw - we've got Barcelona!

I hope we are not in the position of compromising both by going for both. If we are , based on that group I would go for the PL. Might sound defeatest but I am trying to be realistic....Maybe too much.

Here are the distances to travel for English clubs in the Champions League: All distances in miles - Man City 2986, Man Utd 2335, Liverpool 2751, Tottenham 1548. Source: airmilescalculator.com

with just 21 fully fledge senior internationals and a small gaggle of kids, we have to pray for an injury free run.

We were one of the lowest in terms of injury time losses in the PL last year.

To play Barcelona in the champions league is the stuff of dreams .
Wow ,just Wow .
WE ARE PLAYING BARCELONA IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE . ,,!!!

I was at the game when we last met in Europe . They managed to win that by demonstrating every dark art in the book .
I can only hope they do their best to give us a good, honest game this time .
If ever there was a time to show how good we are ,this is it .
C.O.Y.S.

Considering pool is in Pot 3 I think they got really lucky with the draw. PSG, IMO is the 2nd worst team in pot 1, and I actually expect them to miss out on a spot.

Would be epic though to see pool crashing out in the group stages, to say I dislike them would be an understatement.

Considering pool is in Pot 3 I think they got really lucky with the draw. PSG, IMO is the 2nd worst team in pot 1, and I actually expect them to miss out on a spot.

Would be epic though to see pool crashing out in the group stages, to say I dislike them would be an understatement.

...and give them less games and more time to focus on the league and domestic cups. Nah, I want them in the competition for a long time travelling to a bunch of awkward places with extra time and penalties, not forgetting the injuries !!!

...and give them less games and more time to focus on the league and domestic cups. Nah, I want them in the competition for a long time travelling to a bunch of awkward places with extra time and penalties, not forgetting the injuries !!!

IMO it will work the other way, they are a team with such high hopes and expectations, especially from within, and rely on confidence. Getting kicked out of the CL will seriously hit their moral and self belief.