CHAMPIONS AGAIN. CITY WIN BACK-TO-BACK TITLES – A PED REPORT | Page 2 | Vital Football

CHAMPIONS AGAIN. CITY WIN BACK-TO-BACK TITLES – A PED REPORT

I appreciate and also share a lot of your thoughts re Liverpool and the media’s cringing reporting of them but,
Let’s give them a bit of credit for their fighting spirit and by doing so they gave us great competition which made us show the world just how good we are.
We are the champs so we should be able to show a bit of sportsmanship.
Forget about Salad and his diving and some of his mates also.
Let us just savour our win and let the rest of them do the comments.
Regards to you all at VMC my friends.

Well said Ozi. It has been a fantastic race and credit has been given to both sides by pundits etc. I have heard at least one Liverpool fan being reasonable but have found the 'they were so unlucky' narrative a bit tough to swallow over here so my magnanimity has been tested somewhat. Plus......that sh*t last season with the damage to the coach before the CL QF still sticks in the craw.

that sh*t last season with the damage to the coach before the CL QF still sticks in the craw.
Their fans are why I hate them. As a follow up to last years bus attack, they set off fireworks outside Barca's hotel this year. A bunch of nasty little c***ts and I'll never wish them well.