Chairman's letter re: season tickets | Vital Football

Chairman's letter re: season tickets

At long last. Once again he goes on a bit, but over all, in the circumstances I cannot find any real fault .:yes:

Personally, have given up re-cooping any money, but have gone for 5 free tickets (should not really cost the club anything and I might be able to encourage the additional person along) and a fat bastard home shirt .

Personally i wish the club the very best and I hope everything works out for both the management and the supporters, however what truly worries me is several players will be leaving ? What has happened too money for Hanlan ? Also if players are being sold what is happening too that money ?
I have supported our club and will support in the future. Also I realise it took guts for his letter too the supporters..

Last edited:
Personally i wish the club the very best and I hope everything works out for both the management and the supporters, however what truly worries me is several players will be leaving ? What has happened too money for Hanlan ? Also if players are being sold what is happening too that money ?
I have supported our club and will support in the future.
Pretty sure he means those who have turned down new deals: Ogilvie, Graham and Bonham.

£100 initial membership fee for the adult supporters clubs unless you have a season ticket this season gone which you’ve foregone.

A cashless stadium. More like a cashless club😂 (I’m joking Paul, surely that’s only a yellow or a word).

Repayment over a maximum three seasons.

It all seems very fair to me, and whilst still long it wasn't rambling like before.

I say this as someone without a ST but it does seem like a logical solution. Maybe the comms in the past year could have been better but I think it's sensible he let the situation play out a bit whilst putting the clubs future first.

I await WX's view on the matter...

1623252228426.png

To be honest it just seems like a supporter's club. They're common at the high level but that's usually when teams sell out.

I assume we won't get anything close to £100 worth of value from it but I've long since stopped thinking of the Gills in monetary value as you'd soon give up! I really see it as a donation.

Might be good if you're not a ST holder in that members at most clubs get the next "dibs" on cup tickets etc. Will definitely look at it if I don't get a ST this season

View attachment 49411

To be honest it just seems like a supporter's club. They're common at the high level but that's usually when teams sell out.

I assume we won't get anything close to £100 worth of value from it but I've long since stopped thinking of the Gills in monetary value as you'd soon give up! I really see it as a donation.
Ditto
I’ve thought that for years.
I always liked to donate to Gills and Shepherd Neame.

To summarise:

The club owe me £60 from the season just gone (£290 - £230 ifollow games) and wat to pay me back over 3 years - £20 a year.

And i can have 5 free tickets to the same EFL game this coming season for the 5 games missed in the previous year.

Why not spread the tickets over 5 games so i can bring people to 5 DIFFERENT games?

I think this is a poor offer.

To summarise:

The club owe me £60 from the season just gone (£290 - £230 ifollow games) and wat to pay me back over 3 years - £20 a year.

And i can have 5 free tickets to the same EFL game this coming season for the 5 games missed in the previous year.

Why not spread the tickets over 5 games so i can bring people to 5 DIFFERENT games?

For the five games you missed , are all 5 opponents still in league 1 ?

To summarise:

I’m sure Scally is open to negotiation. Contact the club and tell them what you would accept.