Chairman 'Excited' As He Watches Millers In Germany | Vital Football

Chairman 'Excited' As He Watches Millers In Germany

Well if the chairman makes a statement like that, you've got to believe it. I must say that I've got a good feeling about our chances this season. I'm beginning to get a bit excited myself. Wow, let's get the season started, I can't wait now.

Yes, I suppose you're right Caz, he can't really say anything else can he? ... ha-ha

It's all about getting the general public excited enough to re-new their season tickets. O.K. then, my feet are firmly back on the ground now. Oh well, the dream was good while it lasted. It's back to hoping and praying now then ... boo-hoo.

New season, new start! Always optimistic at the start of a new season.

Your comment sounds less like you and more like someone we both know!!

Just been looking back over things over the last few seasons and it just always seems to be the same words coming from Mr Stewart - but then, he is the Chairman and he has to be positive.

And, yes, I do feel positive but I just don't think this is going to be as easy as some people are thinking it will be.

No, I do agree with you. My optimism (belief) is that we will play good, entertaining football and If we are lucky that will lead to the play offs. If lady luck is absent (or we have lousy officials!) then we may have to be satisfied with top 10.

It will be interesting seeing what officials we get and if they are any better than the ones in the Championship - and, when Lady Luck appears we actually use her!

I'll bet our chairman wasn't too impressed with last night's farce. The club will have paid out for all sorts of things for nothing, including the coach to get them all up there, and we know that they aren't cheap ....