CFC...... | Page 12 | Vital Football

CFC......

See i told you Abrahams no good! What do i know!
In my opinion Steipy was terrible and should of been replaced well before 81st min, Hanley lost marker for both Abrahams goals, awful. First half we played v well although still open at the back. Arrons gave ball away for one goal, individual error, but second half I thought CFC for large parts could of scored another 2/3 goals and deserved the win overall.
I thought Tim and Godfrey in particular were stand out performers.
When will DF realise that Steipy is not good enough as a no10 in the prem? Quite obvious to me, he lost the ball so often, made bad layoffs, and i lost count the amount of times he didnt even get off ground for headers!

We had nothing on the bench to chase that game which i feared would happen, needed roberts to replace steipy, missing Hernandez pace, and Srbny is not going to help us much this season.

I met Tim briefly after the game, and Hucks so from a personal level that was good. I heard a whisper that Rhodes deal is a strong possibility in January as Sheff Weds backed down but it was too late to push it through the last window ?‍♂️