CFC...... | Vital Football

CFC......

Forever yellow76

Vital 1st Team Regular
So what are your expectations for this game after such a high last weekend? Im hopeful of a draw but its not inconceivable that we could beat them. My only issue is that Lamps will know us better than anyone and will have even better players at his disposal now!!

I am hoping to avoid defeat.
Hopefully the days of plastic pretending to support chelsea because of their bought success, norfolk based fans being in home seats are gone and we can create another great home supporting atmosphere.

It will be a tough game and we failed to beat Derby last season but DF is more experienced than rooky Lampard so I am hoping he can outwit him and we can get at least a draw and stop the media / away fans crowing over a potential away win.

Keep going for the goals until the final whistle no matter what the score.

When’s the last time Chelsea failed to win one of their opening three games? If that happens, you just know the media will be all about the “Chelsea Crisis” rather than how well we will have played. Who cares though, if we can get something out of this one?!

I have happy memories of season when we went to arsenal and won 4 2 on opening game of season and I think we beat chelsea 2 1 in the next game
( midweek at home ) to go top of the premier league.
That was before chelsea started buying success.

We have a better strike force than they do (can’t believe I’m saying that)
Giroud/Abraham will win them nothing this season 2-1 as long as the lights don’t go out

We have a better strike force than they do (can’t believe I’m saying that)
Giroud/Abraham will win them nothing this season 2-1 as long as the lights don’t go out
I personally dont rate abraham, needs too many chances to score in a game, misses a lot of sitters too

Hernandez had surgery and he is out for three months. Zimmermann is not available tomorrow but is back involved.

Klose is available for tomorrow. Perhaps not a topic for the starting line-up, but he's back in training and available. Not chance with Drmic though. He's only doing individual stuff