Certificate expired | Vital Football

Certificate expired

plumbob

Vital Champions League
Anyone else getting a warning about Vitals net certificate having expired yesterday?
I don't get it on any other site, so I guess it's an issue at Vitals HQ?
I'm no computer or android genius, in fact I'm gradually starting to understand why my dad always used to ask me to set the VCR for him!

Means someones not doing their job. Doesn't mean the site is any different to what it was yesterday but the communication to and from the web site by anyone is easier to 'hack' into eg your user and password will take much less effort for someone to find out than with a valid certificate.

Also getting this warning.
Carried on anyway to see if others also got problem. And they have. So not my phone gone wonky

Yeah getting via ad block browser or Google Chrome on my tablet is impossible as they won't let me in!
Currently using Opera browser to get in very odd

Yes, I had it for the whole of this morning. I let Jules know, so presumably he has reported it to HQ.

Was worried for a while there thought I might have start posting on 1ff more aka the Mansfield show lol!

Off all morning, telling me something about my computer clock, think a nasty Cod must have hacked in.