Census | Vital Football

Census

ayamonte

Vital 1st Team Regular
Morning all - quiet day here on the Census Helpline.............just checking you've all done them by now :yes:

Morning all - quiet day here on the Census Helpline.............just checking you've all done them by now :yes:
Yes did mine the same day I got the access code to the online form aya.
Had any jab yet? Ours second is due in 3 weeks.

Did it the day it arrived and have the 2nd jab tomorrow, 3 weeks earlier than the 12 week gap due date.

Yes did mine the same day I got the access code to the online form aya.
Had any jab yet? Ours second is due in 3 weeks.
We're having our second jabs tomorrow. Our local Docs have really got their act together after a slow start

Did it the same day Aya. Liking a bit of ancestry research, I've seen numerous example censuses but I can't ever recall seeing one that gave them a multi choice of their preferred gender 😂

Did it the same day Aya. Liking a bit of ancestry research, I've seen numerous example censuses but I can't ever recall seeing one that gave them a multi choice of their preferred gender 😂

Yes, that's a tricky one - I tend to skip over it if helping a 93yr old to fill out their form :giggle:

My 2nd isn't until June - but I have a date which is great.
Glad to hear all Censuses have been done (y)
Didn’t realise you were looking aya 😱

did ours for the flat when it arrived not done it for the house yet shouldn’t take long nobodies living in it (but I had forgot about it so thanks for that 👍)

True - the next form of life will be on its way

And rightly so but maybe not in the way you think I meant.

Spoke for hours with my youngest the other night about our species, equality/inequality and the price of fish.

Told her at the end that the human race had a God given golden opportunity to unite as one to fight a common enemy.

As a species we failed spectacularly. We couldn't even begin to get our s h i t together over Covid.

What chance if, as and when ET comes to say hello.

I've posted many times about the pond life walking abortions that make up a large amount of our species. If anything the uber capitalist lizard controllers at the top of the food chain make the former look like benign spazzes.
There is absolutely no hope for our species and when you look at the wonder and beauty of dogs,horses ,dolphins and many others there f u ck ing shouldn't be.

And rightly so but maybe not in the way you think I meant.

Spoke for hours with my youngest the other night about our species, equality/inequality and the price of fish.

Told her at the end that the human race had a God given golden opportunity to unite as one to fight a common enemy.

As a species we failed spectacularly. We couldn't even begin to get our s h i t together over Covid.

What chance if, as and when ET comes to say hello.

I've posted many times about the pond life walking abortions that make up a large amount of our species. If anything the uber capitalist lizard controllers at the top of the food chain make the former look like benign spazzes.
There is absolutely no hope for our species and when you look at the wonder and beauty of dogs,horses ,dolphins and many others there f u ck ing shouldn't be.
BBF03899-FAB6-487C-A30B-6DA37BA47C45.jpeg