Celtic | Vital Football

Celtic

TrumpsWig

Vital Newbie
Some talk coming from a visit to Scotland tells me that Celtic will be doing "whatever possible" to lure Rafa Benitez into becoming their next manager, Lennon's deal expires end of the season and they want Rafa in toot sweet, I think we should build a wall.

The Scots are deluded fucks, he’d go to some mid table nothing club like Leicester or Wolves first, even Newcastle, hold on a sec

Celtic are a big club but the SPL is absolute dross. It wouldn't really be very testing for Rafa to win trophies at Celtic Park.

Benitez's main interest is European competitions,not saying I believe this rumour mind but Celtic will be in Europe every year guaranteed.

There are different ways of looking at it. One of the things in my mind is how easy it is to get back to Merseyside to see his family.

Newcastle to Liverpool is quicker on the train at just under 3 hours. Both flights and trains with Glasgow are around 6 hours. On the other hand, flights from Paris to Liverpool are around 2 1/2 hours, Tuchel apparently having fallen out with PSG.

On the other hand, there could be a vacancy coming up closer to the Wirral. I can't see the manager staying for too much longer at Fleetwood.

There are different ways of looking at it. One of the things in my mind is how easy it is to get back to Merseyside to see his family.

Newcastle to Liverpool is quicker on the train at just under 3 hours. Both flights and trains with Glasgow are around 6 hours. On the other hand, flights from Paris to Liverpool are around 2 1/2 hours, Tuchel apparently having fallen out with PSG.

On the other hand, there could be a vacancy coming up closer to the Wirral. I can't see the manager staying for too much longer at Fleetwood.
It often amuses me how something said on this board ends up being repeated in the press at some point:
https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1119947/Newcastle-Rafa-Benitez-PSG-Marseille-Mike-Ashley

OK, so the Express has the PSG link. I wonder why they also listed Marseille but not Fleetwood.

I'm sure this has been mentioned before Rexn. A stat or part of a post on here gets repeated in the press. Lazy journalism.