Celebrity Suicide | Page 2 | Vital Football

Celebrity Suicide

I turned the TV on this afternoon and thought I'd got some programme about enormous meringues. Turned out to be 'Curvy Brides'...

Great minds think alike :yes:

I love the Place in the Sun so much, I once roped my hubbie into doing an audition for the programme.....we pretended we were looking for a 2 bed apartment on the Algarve and did the full screen test. Didn't hear back for ages, so assumed they didn't like us, but then all of a sudden the phone wouldn't stop ringing from them.....except we'd changed our minds about the idea, so never returned their call :LOL:
M8 of mine (a blade I used to go to away matches with occasionally) went on the programme yrs back before I was interested in it I’ve got loads of them on my hard drive and will often watch one if nowts on the tv I searched the back catalogue for his but they don’t show it anymore he had no intention of buying owt just wanted his 15 mins of fame (or 50 mins in this case)

M8 of mine (a blade I used to go to away matches with occasionally) went on the programme yrs back before I was interested in it I’ve got loads of them on my hard drive and will often watch one if nowts on the tv I searched the back catalogue for his but they don’t show it anymore he had no intention of buying owt just wanted his 15 mins of fame (or 50 mins in this case)

funnily enough I watched an Episode where a woman was looking for a 2 bed flat in the Algarve....and I knew her - boring as hell mind.

My favourite bit is always "the project" - ie a rundown dump in the back of nowhere :LOL: