Carlisle United (h): Ticket Information | Page 3 | Vital Football

Carlisle United (h): Ticket Information

34 up for grabs on the buyback.

Perhaps most STH's make games? I thought a few more than that would be available for exiles who can't do midweeks.

34 up for grabs on the buyback.

Perhaps most STH's make games? I thought a few more than that would be available for exiles who can't do midweeks.

Fantastic news, we will literally be bursting at the seams tonight like the Macclesfield game (which I missed).

Find the whole thing totally mind blowing still, even after two years of it happening, as it wasn't so long ago were struggling to get 1500 on a Tuesday night!

This is brilliant however just a shame there will be 300 wasted seats in segregation and potentially in the away section.

9119 on a Tuesday night is magnificent BUT ( and I know it's being picky) looking at the stands on IFollow there were some gaps not just in the away end but in some of the home parts too. Is the club losing out by having to follow FL restrictions with away supporters or even by our ticketing being controlled by a third party ie Eventbrite.

9119 on a Tuesday night is magnificent BUT ( and I know it's being picky) looking at the stands on IFollow there were some gaps not just in the away end but in some of the home parts too. Is the club losing out by having to follow FL restrictions with away supporters or even by our ticketing being controlled by a third party ie Eventbrite.
Hearing tonight that clubs are getting wise to us putting fans in the Uni/ BM stands .I got the impression Carlisle may have said they were bringing more than they did!
However we need to wise up abit saying its a sell out when clearly it wasnt Uni stand and quite a few in the BM seats . Also re away fans i was previously led to believe they had still to tell us 24hrs before ko what they had sold. Therefore they should have been moved into the last block and the tarpaulin moved that way.
Not sure if anybody didnt bother by the alledged sell out.

Lets hope were not mugged by forest green on this.

Hundreds out side ground at kick off aswell. I couldn’t believe the queue up sunny bank waiting to get in SW
Very poor again ,why dont they delay the kick off by 15 minutes? Apparently a problem with the phone apps at the SW entrance! Surely stadium manager controls this and should relay to the match officials.

Is there a rule / limit on how many home fans can be placed in the Stacey West when visiting fans are in there too? It seemed strange to see home fans squashed together in four blocks, a big segregation area and then the Carlisle fans were pretty spread out. Are the club allowed to put another block of Lincoln supporters in there?

The wording was general sale areas were sold out. That doesn't include Junior Imps/Family, probably Legends lounge as well?