Carlisle United (h): Ticket Information | Vital Football

Carlisle United (h): Ticket Information

Great idea if actively promoted this should be a 9500+ crowd.Lets show the gaffer we love him.
Just wondering why we can announce this one early that we have the whole of the StaceyWest,is that with an agreement with Carlisle do you think?

Great idea if actively promoted this should be a 9500+ crowd.Lets show the gaffer we love him.
Just wondering why we can announce this one early that we have the whole of the StaceyWest,is that with an agreement with Carlisle do you think?
Just that there's unlikely to be huge numbers traveling from Carlisle on a Tuesday night I would assume. They'll get the area Crewe had yesterday - personally I was surprised they didn't bring more themselves.

If we give them the uni stand and a couple of blocks the bm stand should be plenty for them. .
As it's half term should be a bumper crowd yet again

The only thing that annoys me about this is the realisation that I have a decade on the manager let alone the players!!!

there appear to be just 3 seats available in the stacey west for this, surely we are not that close to selling out. and where are the carlisle fans going?
hard to know whether blocks with no seats are all sold, or whether the club are being a bit slow on releasing them to be sold.

there appear to be just 3 seats available in the stacey west for this, surely we are not that close to selling out. and where are the carlisle fans going?
hard to know whether blocks with no seats are all sold, or whether the club are being a bit slow on releasing them to be sold.

Well only 3 blocks sold out and block 4 selling nowhere near a sell out yet and yet again no idea why not all sold at once. Carlisle fans are in poo corner.

Well only 3 blocks sold out and block 4 selling nowhere near a sell out yet and yet again no idea why not all sold at once. Carlisle fans are in poo corner.
block 4 must have been put up for sale after i bought earlier. it seems we sell all the tickets in a block, then open another block. i would imagine we miss out on a few sales using this method. also some might prefer block 4 [central] to blocks one and two - which appear for sale first. seems like the wrong way around to me.

The above comments around our ticket selling policy continue to prevent us from maximising the potential we have.

IF Carlisle are in the Uni and BM1-2 then the SW (in entirety) should have been on sale for some time.

Currently Eventbrite looks like 6 seats short of a sell out next Tuesday yet the reality is we are more likely nearer to at least 1200 seats left.

I know this is difficult because we are balancing EFL rules, home fans, away fans, ground regs etc BUT there has to be a better way to market these home end tickets OR the club comes out and explains how the ticketing policy is designed to work because at the moment it doesn't appear designed to bring the maximum crowd we can get through the door.

To add to the above- I don't think BM 1-3 have been on sale so assume either not yet released or being held for Carlisle

SW 5-7 are also not on sale yet so are either not released or being held for Carlisle.

That means we are holding back from sale over 1,000 seats for away fans which will be lucky to number 100 when they come on Tuesday with only 3 full days to sell the remaining home tickets.

This game, for DC birthday and £10 a throw for a ticket, should be a shoe-in sell out. Feels like we are trying to make it difficult for ourselves as a club to encourage people to watch the Imps

To add to the above- I don't think BM 1-3 have been on sale so assume either not yet released or being held for Carlisle

SW 5-7 are also not on sale yet so are either not released or being held for Carlisle.

That means we are holding back from sale over 1,000 seats for away fans which will be lucky to number 100 when they come on Tuesday with only 3 full days to sell the remaining home tickets.

This game, for DC birthday and £10 a throw for a ticket, should be a shoe-in sell out. Feels like we are trying to make it difficult for ourselves as a club to encourage people to watch the Imps
Club have already said Carlisle are in the Uni/BM Stand.

and yet stacey west 5 6 and 7 are not available to buy?? and have been off sale for the whole weekend (during a home game. prime buying time i would have thought)

i imagine it is due to the carlisle cut off point for sales - which is monday 12noon. everyone knows they won't sell enough to warrant the sw space, but we have to hedge our bets just in case, to stay inside the league rules.

current options
5 seats available for sale in the bm, 30 disabled seats, 20 restricted view seats in the seleniy, or one of 40ish £25 seat in the legends lounge. 800 empty £10 seats unavailable for sale in the sw. nuts.

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/ne...s-ticket-information-for-the-trip-to-lincoln/

and yet stacey west 5 6 and 7 are not available to buy?? and have been off sale for the whole weekend (during a home game. prime buying time i would have thought)

i imagine it is due to the carlisle cut off point for sales - which is monday 12noon. everyone knows they won't sell enough to warrant the sw space, but we have to hedge our bets just in case, to stay inside the league rules.

current options
5 seats available for sale in the bm, 30 disabled seats, 20 restricted view seats in the seleniy, or one of 40ish £25 seat in the legends lounge. 800 empty £10 seats unavailable for sale in the sw. nuts.

https://www.carlisleunited.co.uk/ne...s-ticket-information-for-the-trip-to-lincoln/
Like you i find it ridiculous,i notice pgr tickets are the same though clearly we have the whole of the stacy west again.

They really need to sort ticket sales out, Carlisle are going to bring sod all on Tuesday and the remainder of the Stacey West needs putting on sale for home fans asap IMHO

I think they need to have a certain amount left as pay on the day, otherwise you have to have it as all ticket.