Cave rescue | Page 2 | Vital Football

Cave rescue

Their press conference today was a joke as well but fair play the bloke who piped up to the so called journalist and pointed out 'dragging them' wasn't the right choice of word.

These people are supposed to understand words FFS!

Their press conference today was a joke as well but fair play the bloke who piped up to the so called journalist and pointed out 'dragging them' wasn't the right choice of word.

These people are supposed to understand words FFS!

These guys are heroes, more so because they won't admit they are. The press should have more respect.

One of them was clearly a Taken fan....we just had a specific set of skills lol

Press are the press these days sadly.

Trust you to spot that!!!

Just for once, wouldn't it be great if they just clapped and applauded as loud as the rest of us. There is not one negative thing about that team who went out there to help people in need with no thought for their own safety or reward.

lol!

The worrying thing was I started hearing kermit say it and his voice morphed. Did tickle me!

With everything else going on in the world, it's a reminder that more should be made of about how good this bloody planet's inhabitants can be to one another - never knowing the other.

I see Elon Musk has called the British diver involved in the rescue "a paedo" on Twitter because the diver dared to suggest Musk's submarine would have not been very helpful in the rescue.

What an absolute **** this Musk character is - anything for a soundbite and to keep himself and his company in the news. Despicable.

I see Elon Musk has called the British diver involved in the rescue "a paedo" on Twitter because the diver dared to suggest Musk's submarine would have not been very helpful in the rescue.

What an absolute **** this Musk character is - anything for a soundbite and to keep himself and his company in the news. Despicable.

Just read about that, he's really gone down in my estimation, fucking rich boy wanting to show off his fancy toys.

He'll be on Joe Rogan soon, that'll be interesting.