Category 1 | Page 6 | Vital Football

Category 1

[QUOTE="Apollyon, post: 2868300, member: 9440"

Marinakis on the other hand is doing just as well on the pitch .[/QUOTE]

Thats a serious dressing up of "doing absolute dogshit"

The debate was about how long the audit was. I was correct, lickspittle senile old fool was wrong. It's 5 days lol
i doubt it takes a year to audit the countries finances never mind a provincial football club, the process may take any time at all but the actual audit could possibly be done in hours I imagine

oh.. well friggin done btw! the first thing we have actually 'acheived' in a decade. May it be the start of a turnaround. You reds

[QUOTE="Apollyon, post: 2868300, member: 9440"

Marinakis on the other hand is doing just as well on the pitch .

Thats a serious dressing up of "doing absolute dogshit"[/QUOTE]

The argument is our owner is shit, but although ND was shit, he recognised it so it was OK.

Maranakis has done more in 4 years than Doughty did in 12/13 years.

I'm not claiming any success on the pitch because neither had it. Maranakis hasn't sunk us to the third tier, and he seems to have addressed the issues in relation to transfers and the despot CEO, plus hes got us to Cat 1

I have just had a right bollocking letter from the OED

".......from now on, the word "follow", formerly a verb meaning "go or come after (a person or thing proceeding ahead); move or travel behind" will now become either a verb, noun or adjective meaning whatever fatso says it means.

The same will apply to the word "Forthcoming"; we want non of that nonsense about definitions which imply that something is about to happen.

is that clear?

I hope that this is the last time we have to broach this subject, after all one can only spend so much time at the "eat all you can" Mongolian buffet

I do enjoy our annual end of season debate over who is the shittest owner.

Looking forward to the summer meltdown and pre season arguments about how shit our recruitment is.

As the sun is out i will be taking a dip and indulging in a parmo or two with room temperature brie.

Toodle pip chaps

This is great news.
In fact, it seems like the first time we've had a really strong foundation on which to build a good football club. Everything in the last 20 years has always seemed so temporary. Nowadays the team and the managers get completely replaced every couple of years. The academy has been ticking along very nicely but Cat 1 is a huge deal.
My dream is for Forest to have a single manager for 5 years so our first team can have a settled style of football; to have our academy players trained to play the way the first team does; and to have quality academy players ready for the first team by the age of 20. This could be the start of it, and for me that is how you build a successful club.
Obviously most of that is a pipe dream, but hopefully with cat 1 there will be some more incentive to put the rest in place.

In the modern game you are describing a director of football mate, that should be the case regardless of the manager, teams that are ahead of the game now recruit managers to fit there football philosophy and style so there is longevity rather than ripping up your style every time you appoint a new manager with differing views.

I have just had a right bollocking letter from the OED

".......from now on, the word "follow", formerly a verb meaning "go or come after (a person or thing proceeding ahead); move or travel behind" will now become either a verb, noun or adjective meaning whatever fatso says it means.

The same will apply to the word "Forthcoming"; we want non of that nonsense about definitions which imply that something is about to happen.

is that clear?

I hope that this is the last time we have to broach this subject, after all one can only spend so much time at the "eat all you can" Mongolian buffet

While you're at it look up the difference between assessment and audit you senile old lickspittle.

My point remains it's the best news we've had for years but until facilities are actually built and we get a full cat 1 licence we should have an element of caution.

It's not like we've ever had a chairman who overpromised previously or anything...

Having met Mao, and read your many stories of being in the TE, I would guess you was around the same age. If not, you went to the ground when you was single digit

Having met Mao, and read your many stories of being in the TE, I would guess you was around the same age. If not, you went to the ground when you was single digit

10 I think for my first time at the CG, had been to a few away games before around London. Whenever I could nag my dad or uncle to take me. We also had a family friend who took me to Old Trafford.

I would think I am at least 5 years older than Plummer, probably more.

Thankfully no one ever guesses my age correctly.

That's one of the pitfalls of having and adonis like figure and boyish good looks (if you conveniently over look the countless broken noses and cauliflower ears, like I do)

I would think I am at least 5 years older than Plummer, probably more.

Thankfully no one ever guesses my age correctly.

That's one of the pitfalls of having and adonis like figure and boyish good looks (if you conveniently over look the countless broken noses and cauliflower ears, like I do)

I reckon CP is 49 and you're 54

You're both ancient compared to me

There cant be much in it. 47 tops.

Mao looks a bit like a young Arthur Mullard. Hes got a face like a robbers dog

Ha Ha Ha

I attempted to google Arthur Mullard; it appears he was way before Tim Berners-Lee's time.

However, after holding a seance with my grand father everything is so much clearer.

The aforementioned Mullard just happened to be a former boxer/bouncer who was 6 foot 6 tall and took great pleasure from hitting people.

Now that just happens to remind me of someone.

By the way, how old did you say you were?