As per title who should play the various roles;

Fear- Boris Karloff
Deano- Antonio Fargas
Mrs Fear - Dame Judi Dench
Mr Fear -Sir Patrick Stewart
Villabrownie - Maggie Gyllenhaal
Dr - Heathfield
Trekker- Paul Newman

I think Mark Strong is nailed on for Fear.

I guess Colin Farrell and Mark Whalberg will have to fight it out for the role of BodyButter.

You are all being far too kind to Fear with your suggestions, he would have to be played by either Richard Fairbrass or, my personal favourite for the role, Richard O'Brien.

I'm claiming Vin Diesel to play me (he'll need to fatten up for the role a bit though)

Trekker will have to be played by David Niven (might be in need of a time maching here)

Deano can surely only be played by Sacha Barron Cohen (in his best Borat get-up)

Skeggy has to be Dolph Lundgren

I want the brain surgeon to be Richard Wilson whom, a few minutes after the first incision exclaims, "I don't beleive it!"

Mike Field can only be played by Tom Hanks - think Forest Gump when he was running accross America and grew out his beard

Randystand - Alan Carr (Sorry Simon but I just couldn't resist)

BBJ - John Wayne (we really need to get that time machine sorted out)

I see Body Butter being played by Russell Crowe in his gladiator days - being an English teacher he surely speaks in the same way and would simply kick the but of anyone not performing in class to his standars.

Heathfieldroad - Dustin Hoffman (as Rainman)

Trekker - 27/10/2017 00:04

Sir Dennis- Mo Farrah
Tubbz- Westwood
Col 8 - Tommy Lee Jones
Sasquatch- David Icke

WESTWOOD????

Hahahahahaha

And you have met me so must know I look nothing like that

I want recasting

Liam Neeson (to whom I'm probably distantly related) - my greatgranny was a Neeson from around the same neck of the woods and it's not a particularly common name like, say, Connolly - could shave his head and be me. He could also use his County Antrim accent.
Bruce Willis would be a great fit for the Fear.
For Brownie, I'd suggest Julia Roberts.
Trekker is virtually indistinguishable from Sean Connery at his peak (apart from the accent).