Cashmoney from ENIC - Not a joke! | Page 4 | Vital Football

Cashmoney from ENIC - Not a joke!

I hope that a small part of the £150m will be invested in the development of our womens squad, just £5m would probably have a bigger impact on their prospects for next season than the whole £150m will on the mens squad.

So filling the stadium from PL matches was not the goal ?

When you think about it, there are 6 main slots in any week - Sat lunch, Sat 3pm, Sat 5-30pm, Sun 2pm, Sun 4pm and Mon 8pm. On top of that, there are other fixtures on some weekday evenings and even one on a Saturday evening.

It would be interesting to see where our games were last season. I know I often got offered friends tickets in slots I didn't want.

Does being back in the CL get us better slots for the travelling fan this coming season?

The impression I got was that tickets were way over subscribed and almost doubling our capacity would still mean a full stadium. I read stories of tickets being sold at 20 quid each and the stadium was still not full !!

My friend was there last night and said it was absolutely fantastic.

We both went when they played the Spams Stratford rented arena pre covid. He reckons it didn't compare in facilities and atmosphere.

As the Woolwich stadium lay empty we have this sort of thing going on.

Fair play Daniel. Nice one.

Some friends also went, said that the gig and the venue was stunning; apparently the warm up (Gary junior or something?) was amazing but G&R were over an hour late coming on.