carver staying | Vital Football

carver staying

ukrocks0007

Vital 1st Team Regular
http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/newcastle-united-stick-head-coach-9178578

Hello championship

No surprise really.

Money.Offering one of the many managers out there who have better records than carver a 3 game challenge to get at most one win for a large bonus is too much for ashley.

Stubborn. Getting a new man in after the Leicester game admits to getting it wrong by giving carver the job and that the players won't play for him.

Money again. He'd therefore have to get rid of carver and pay the long term contract off.

No chance on any of the above. Roulette with clubs future. What a thrill if you don't care about its future.

I hope we go down.

Why not use the Pardew compensation and the money saved from not sacking him... That would be far too logical

Totally agree Corner.. Ashley doesn't give a fuck about the club, he can quite easily take the hit of being relegated and just hang it over the club like the rest of the debt. The only inconvenience would be the smaller exposure of Sports Direct signs on tv in the championship.

I agree Andy. That's the 2nd time I've agreed with you this week (the other one being the royal baby thread), I think your fathers Geordie roots are shining through now.

Delighted with this news increases the chances of relegation imo which is a good thing, i have a feeling that the tide is finally turning against the fat parasite.

Sad indictment of the club that even the scroungers don't want it.. not referring to McLaren in that, I actually rate him as a manager, at club level..

Looks like the fat **** has turned he club as toxic as t can get.

Nobody will touch it with a bargepole, serves him right, only way for him is out, he cant turn this around, its now gone too far.......

vin1892 - 4/5/2015 16:57

I agree Andy. That's the 2nd time I've agreed with you this week (the other one being the royal baby thread), I think your fathers Geordie roots are shining through now.

.. glad to hear it Vin, I'd take the job to take you down if Ash offered me a wad for it. I'd do it for nowt but I'd rather see Hull go ..

Sordid table but what do you expect with Chump Charnley involved. The tea boy can't make a decision yet he has escaped the fans wrath. About time he got some flack. Amateurs the lot of them.